Sign in to follow this  
Norwich66

Re: Where Has My Link To The Site Showing QPR Game On Sat Gone??

[quote user="Norwich66"]Lucky its not on TV then isnt it!

Its on the net....that is not illegal![/quote]Since you''re so confident of this, why not start your own forum and post the links up there?It is illegal for someone to knowingly host links to dodgy feeds...and the one you mention will be a dodgy feed.Archant are covering their arses, because it''s their arses that would be kicked if the originator of the feed decided to take action.It is on TV, just not in this country.

[quote user="Norwich66"]I see this board is still full of muppets![/quote]Only one muppet here. You really think Archant would want to be seen to be sanctioning the posting of illegal broadcast links on their own moderated message board?

A muppet would be someone without the ability to use a search engine to find the feeds for themselves. It''s not hard. Cock.

"It is illegal for someone to knowingly host links to dodgy feeds...and the one you mention will be a dodgy feed."

Actually - this is totally untrue.

But that isn''t to say that Archant don''t have valid reasons for not allowing links to steams on their message board, and as it''s their message board, they can make whatever rules they like.

99% of people on here know where to get streams from, and already know that this game would be streamed, so I wouldn''t worry anyway...

[quote user="First Jedi"]"It is illegal for someone to knowingly host links to dodgy feeds...and the one you mention will be a dodgy feed."

Actually - this is totally untrue.[/quote]Untested in the courts in this country, but thats where these things are ultimately decided.Perhaps Archant think it would be unwise to test their legal team against Rupert Murdoch''s, just for the sake of some numpty posting links.

[quote user="Norwich66"]I see this board is still full of muppets![/quote]

HaHa, what a prize fool!!