Sign in to follow this  
3canaries

Have anyone else experience difficulties through the Online Ticking Website

I''ve tried to order my Father a ticket for the Palace Game, he''s over 60 so qualifies for the concession rate. I select my required seat choose ''Over 60'' from the drop down list, click update basket and it automatically defaults to Adult - defeats the object of booking online, so I had to call the club.

Does anyone know the best person to email at the club to point this out? Certainly not a one off as it''s happened to me before, and my Uncle tried to book some children''s ticket last night (Kids for a Quid) and faced the same problem of all tickets defaulting back to Adult

I have encountered probelms in the past, as the online system seems to work off your customer reference number so, if, for example, you are an adult, then you can only buy adult tickets, rather than other concessions.

Some of the Error messages aren''t particuarly helpful either. I had a "blond moment" pre-season, when trying to buy an extra adult ticket for the Watford game. As a season ticket holder, I was actually a day too early to buy a ticket for a guest, but, rather than come up with a message telling me exactly that, I kept a standard default message. After two or three tries I gave up and rang the ticket office, only for them to point out my error. 

Had problems this morning - it''s hardly a cutting edge website and not very user friendly. Ordered Palace ticket - gave me the best available as Row A! I don''t think so so called the box office to change.

Middelsborough game just the same but ordered 2 adults and 1 child - I didn''t notice that the price didn''t reduce and then ordered. My 6 year old now has a £32.00 ticket! What''s more the box office won''t refund!! Apparently there is another box drop down where you can choose tickets, but again not very clear!

Priceless Norwich City!!!

as GMF says i think the online system works off your membership number.

I know if i want an adult and a child it only allows adults tickets on my number, but once i choose my son''s number i get the childs price

[quote user="Nolly"]as GMF says i think the online system works off your membership number. I know if i want an adult and a child it only allows adults tickets on my number, but once i choose my son''s number i get the childs price[/quote]

Can you actually assign more than one membership number to your proposed purchase at one time, so you can purchase one adult and one child at the same time, or do you have to put the adult ticket into your basket first and then go back to add a child''s ticket to your basket?  

Oooo isn''t it blasmathy (Sp?) to mention the official website on here?

try emailing Joe Ferrari head of media/customer relations joe@ncfc-canaries.co.uk he might be a good person to ask

[quote user="GMF"]

[quote user="Nolly"]as GMF says i think the online system works off your membership number. I know if i want an adult and a child it only allows adults tickets on my number, but once i choose my son''s number i get the childs price[/quote]

Can you actually assign more than one membership number to your proposed purchase at one time, so you can purchase one adult and one child at the same time, or do you have to put the adult ticket into your basket first and then go back to add a child''s ticket to your basket?  

[/quote]

Yes you can but as it''s ages ago since I set it up I can''t remember exactly how. I believe I had to do the set up before I tried to order the tickets. I select my seats and the two tickets show up with my name and number against them. I then use the drop down box to call up my son''s number against one of them. You have to do it this way for games which are limited to one per member.

after you log in to with your membership number at the bottom of the page is a friends and family link. here you can add child''s number

then pick two tickets and from the drop down menu change one to your child''s number, click to update basket and the price will then change

Also i would always pick your own seats from the choose your seats section rather than trying the best available, in my experience this seems to give you front row seats all the time

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Oooo isn''t it blasmathy (Sp?) to mention the official website on here?[/quote]That''s not (Sp?), that''s (IQ?)

[quote user="Nolly"]after you log in to with your membership number at the bottom of the page is a friends and family link. here you can add child''s number then pick two tickets and from the drop down menu change one to your child''s number, click to update basket and the price will then change Also i would always pick your own seats from the choose your seats section rather than trying the best available, in my experience this seems to give you front row seats all the time[/quote]

Thanks for the explaination. I did spend a little time looking for it but struggled to find it. It''s not the most user friendly system is it and could do with some extra work.

The site used to be very easy to use, seems it''s all turned complicated since the binning of the under 21 casual prices!

i don''t mind the system i must admit, i find it quite easy to book tickets on there and i like having the ground plans so i can pick my precise seat.

But then again i am used to doing that so maybe it just seems easy. I''ll have to try something new on there one day and see how i get on

Thanks for the email link - sent mail to Joe who personally arranged for someone to phone me and sort the problem out.

I must say, moving one block to 20 rows back and a credit of £20.00 back on the card makes it all worthwhile.

Pity the guy in the box office who I originally spoke to couldn''t have sorted this himself!

Cheers for the info.