Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Supporters and independent supporters.

Apparently we have two sets of fans, namely ''supporters'' and ''independent supporters''. And there''s a club for the latter but not for the former.

Anybody care to venture an explanation as to what makes one an independent supporter as opposed to a supporter?

OTBC

Strongly ''independent''....... as with everything in my life.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Apparently we have two sets of fans, namely ''supporters'' and ''independent supporters''. And there''s a club for the latter but not for the former.

Anybody care to venture an explanation as to what makes one an independent supporter as opposed to a supporter?

OTBC

[/quote]TBH I don''t think ''independent supporters'' know why they are independent supporters.  Perhaps it was a mistake, and they meant indefatigable.

[quote user="cityangel"]I''m a supporter [:D][/quote]

I would suspect the he independent supporters would say that you''re dependent!

But quite what it is that they are independent of is rather mysterious.

Maybe they''d like to step out and tell us loud and clear just what it is that they are so independent of?

OTBC

[quote user="morty"]Or maybe you''re just a silly arse Bly?
[/quote]

Not possible.

We''ve already established that all the bums on this forum are in that icky little circle.

OTBC

[quote user="morty"]Or maybe you''re just a silly arse Bly?[/quote]

Not possible.

We''ve already established that all the bums on this forum are in that icky little circle.

OTBC

[/quote]Actually I''ll amend "Silly arse" (I was actually trying to be polite) to "Senile old bell end"

Direct your question at Cluck as he has already said he is an independant supporter, or did your thread fall on its arse when Cluck spoilt it.[:P]

[quote user="cityangel"]I''m a supporter [:D][/quote]

I would suspect the he independent supporters would say that you''re dependent!

OTBC

[/quote]

There you have answered your own daft question. He independent supporters are obviously one of the last bastions of privilege and male exclusivity, a Gentlemans Club, which is why City Angel is just "a supporter".

[quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="morty"]Or maybe you''re just a silly arse Bly?
[/quote]

Not possible.

OTBC

[/quote]

Actually I''ll amend "Silly arse" (I was actually trying to be polite) to "Senile old bell end"
[/quote]

Good call[Y]

[;)]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]NCISA on the attack, eh? Not a pretty sight.[/quote]But surely that''s what you are trying to provoke?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]NCISA on the attack, eh? Not a pretty sight.[/quote]But surely that''s what you are trying to provoke?[/quote]Exactly.Though I am actually acting totally independently and my membership of NCISA has no bearing on my opinion here. Or my membership of any imaginary inner circles either.[:)] 

NCISA on the attack, eh?

Not a pretty sight.

OTBC

[/quote]

Where? Oh I see, you wanted to attack NCISA so accuse everybody of being a member so as to see out your genious plan.

Very clever, there may even be some NCISA members along soon.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]NCISA on the attack, eh? Not a pretty sight.[/quote]But surely that''s what you are trying to provoke?[/quote]

Trying?

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]NCISA on the attack, eh? Not a pretty sight.[/quote]But surely that''s what you are trying to provoke?[/quote]

Trying?

OTBC

[/quote]Ah, so you admit that you are deliberately trolling?

Bly is just a little envious that he hasn''t seen the inner circle in many, many years would be my guess???It''s ok Bly - unless you are one of the extremely lucky 1% of the male population that pulls a real cracker, then I really don''t think that you are missing much.Sssh Smudge - you ladies can still sponsor me! [:)]

[quote user="Smudger"]Bly is just a little envious that he hasn''t seen the inner circle in many, many years would be my guess???

It''s ok Bly - unless you are one of the extremely lucky 1% of the male population that pulls a real cracker, then I really don''t think that you are missing much.

Sssh Smudge - you ladies can still sponsor me! [:)]
[/quote]

Wrong guess Smudge.

I''ve had a cracker under conract for some time now.

That inner circle are just jealous. All they can do is pretend, slaver over pictures and go phwoarrrr......!

[;)]

OTBC