Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

1-0 or 4-3

Gotta be a 4-3-3. This is a must win game and absolutely have to get 3 pts or else we''re buggered. This would be my formation:

GREEN

EDWORTHY        FLEMING          DOHERTY         DRURY/CHARLTON

JONSON               FRANCIS               STUART

HUCKERBY

ASHTON                   McKENZIE

[quote]mckenzie hads to start as its going to get physcial 4-4-3 all out[/quote]

Have to agree on this one!  ....... two desperate teams  ......  it could get real nasty  this match , I can foresee  loads of free kicks , maybe a penalty or two .....  and WBA look the most likely to concede  these .............. 

[quote]Gotta be a 4-3-3. This is a must win game and absolutely have to get 3 pts or else we''re buggered. This would be my formation: GREEN EDWORTHY FLEMI...[/quote]

Great team selection Francesco I like it, it looks like a good balance although i would possibly think it might possiblt stop francis from getting forward which has been one of our top outlets this season

im with bananaman, same team that played at everton. have to keep consistent, team played well up there and baggies are not half as good as everton. once we get in front by 2 and have kept them out, then start the attacking options to kill them off.

I would like to change my line up slightly there, because I didn''t really want to put Jonson in at all.

Stuart can easily play on the right (it''s not as if Jonson ever gets to the byline is it?), so my new midfield is

Stuart Holt Francis Brennan

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attacking formation is a must for this game as it is so crucial that we win it.this is wot i wud go for:

Green

Edworthy  Doherty  Flem  Drury

Holt  Francis  Stewart

McKenzie  Ashton  Hux

if we do that and they get one early we could struggle, im in favour of same teams as at everton to settle the game and stop them scoring early. keep it tight in the middle. chaplow will prob start and we need to keep him quiet and give him as little space as possible.

i think the albion will do well

if my memory serves me right you have small defenders?

if so campbell will do well

and earnshaw will be able to knock them in

HOWEVER

we do not have the concentration of a prem team

should be a good game

[quote]if we do that and they get one early we could struggle, im in favour of same teams as at everton to settle the game and stop them scoring early. keep it tight in the middle. chaplow will prob start an...[/quote]

What a bonus Chaplow an unproven premiership instead of Koumas who has been the difference between the two teams on a couple of ocassions. Looking on paper the teams look fairly even. ! moment of brilliance or stupidity could be the decider. - Step forward Darren Purse or Darren Huckerby.