Sign in to follow this  
rovingreporter

Anyone Who Cannot make The QPR Game

we have an hour build up programme to the game and have guest fans, one from QPR and one from Norwich City. Anyone who has a Canaries Player subscription can access via the QPR official web-site, using your normal username and password

If you have any questions for the day please email qprplayer@qpr.co.uk.

Interesting sub-division of OTBC there Bly, with the colours.OT - Off TopicBC - Before ChristAnybody might think that you weren''t taking yourself too seriously.  Maybe I''m reading too much into this and have too much time on my hands...

Sorry Blah I thin you got the BC bit wrong. It''s not Before Christ it''s Boring Crap:

Off Topic Boring Crap ;)

Davo

Anyone who cannot make the qpr game...look out for a stream. The game is being broadcasted live here in Norway, so i reckon a stream will be available!

[quote user="qprfanhere"]The Canaries will take one hell of a beating !

Seriously, think we will win comfortably, but all the best for the season[/quote]Let''s just hope your players take us as lightly as you seem to be doing, we have won 3 and lost only 1 of our 5 away games so far and only a fool would consider a comfortable home win to be a forgone conclusion. You are obviously favourites because of the way you have started but you will concede and lose at home at least once this season and there is no reason it shouldn''t be next week, we haven''t failed to score away from home in over a year and hopefully that record will continue next week.

[quote user="Davo"]Sorry Blah I thin you got the BC bit wrong. It''s not Before Christ it''s Boring Crap:

Off Topic Boring Crap ;)

Davo[/quote]My mistake Davo [:)]

[quote user="qprfanhere"]The Canaries will take one hell of a beating !

Seriously, think we will win comfortably, but all the best for the season[/quote]32 consecutive away games we have scored in now... 1-0 to us.

Just a reminder we start at 2pm.

Always goals between the teams and something has to give with QPR record this season and Norwich scoring 32 away scoring record.

Should be a great game !!