Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Coach travel on saturday

I''m getting picked up from the Barton Mills roundabout and have rang the ticket office to ask them where the coaches pick up.

The woman really wasnt very helpful and just said ''we cant really pin point where they''ll stop'' [:S]

If you''ve been picked up at BM before and knows where they pick up can you let me know?

Thanks

OTBC

[quote user="Gingerpele"]That is useful isn''t it....surely they know where the coaches stop?[/quote]

Well you''d have thought so!

Hopefully if I go to the nearest layby to the roundabout decked out in Norwich City gear, the old dears on the bus will notice me [;)]

If it''s at Barton Mills CT surely it''ll be at the petrol station? Assuming you know the roundabout, there is a petrol station between the A11 Norwich side and the A11 Cambridge side.

[quote user="CT"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]That is useful isn''t it....surely they know where the coaches stop?[/quote]

Well you''d have thought so!

Hopefully if I go to the nearest layby to the roundabout decked out in Norwich City gear, the old dears on the bus will notice me [;)]

[/quote]

You''ll only be allowed onto the NCFC supporters coach - if you conform and adhere to the strict dress code....

[quote user="essex canary"]Having driven club cabbage coaches a few years ago, I can confim that coaches stop wherever the drivers get free food (ie the farm shop on A17)[/quote]

It''s up to you CT but I think this is poor advice....

That is seriously unhelpful information from the club. However, I recall they were about as helpful to those who had problems getting to Cardiff for the play-offs several years ago. It may be wise to ask which firm picks up on that route and ring them direct. And if they don''t know .....May I add, don''t speak disparaging comments about Club Cabbage in Gentleman''s Walk with a fellow PUP, especially when you do a double take and realise it is David McNally walking behind you [:$]

Pick up at Barton Mills is at the end of the slip road from the garage. There are usually four or five others there so wait with them. Providing people have told the ticket office we try to keep seats together for them.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]May I add, don''t speak disparaging comments about Club Cabbage in Gentleman''s Walk with a fellow PUP, especially when you do a double take and realise it is David McNally walking behind you [:$][/quote][:P]

All those going by car now know where to find CT so I suggest we all start stocking up on rotten fruit now and do a quick drive through of the garage on the way up the A11.[:P]