Sign in to follow this  
Stany

Derby Uni Canaries

Other than myself, Kick it off and Uni Derby canary, are there any other canary fans studying here?

Not there any more but studied there between 1999 and 2002

Is Union One still going (the uni nightclub) and how about Derby Grill for all your chips and cheese needs?

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]There was a few of us back in 2002-2005! Great times. Remember going to Spank the night we got promoted.[/quote]

This is a family board buddy, keep it clean, keep it clean!

Can I just say how pleased I am that tuition fees are finally going to reflect the cost of your eduction (termed loosely).Maybe some of you will now think twice about studying such pointless subjects as drama, dance, sociology and photography and choose something useful to the country.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Can I just say how pleased I am that tuition fees are finally going to reflect the cost of your eduction (termed loosely).Maybe some of you will now think twice about studying such pointless subjects as drama, dance, sociology and photography and choose something useful to the country.[/quote]Sounds like it''s you who needs some ''eduction'' as you so eloquently put it

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Can I just say how pleased I am that tuition fees are finally going to reflect the cost of your eduction (termed loosely).

Maybe some of you will now think twice about studying such pointless subjects as drama, dance, sociology and photography and choose something useful to the country.
[/quote]

Firstly - this is a Norwich City message board, not an education or politics board.

Secondly - I will have left University before tuition fees go up [Y] (and before you say, no I''m not studying any of the ''pointless subjects'' you listed)

What you Students don''t realise is that in Cluck''s day Uni "eduction" was free ;)

Davo

[quote user="Davo"]What you Students don''t realise is that in Cluck''s day Uni "eduction" was free ;)

Davo[/quote]

Yes, but you only got in if you were actually intelligent.

Blimey.... talk about touchy. I just thought you might appreciate a grown up getting involved.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I actually want to know what you do Cluck...or is it that embarrassing you can''t say :P[/quote]A paper round.......

Cluck you''re a bell end.

Graduates contribute more to society through taxes and reinvestment into the economy than an extra £3000 a year through fees for maybe 3 years. £9,000 a person is nothing compared to the amount that goes back into the country in future years.

[quote user="s10_yellow"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Can I just say how pleased I am that tuition fees are finally going to reflect the cost of your eduction (termed loosely).Maybe some of you will now think twice about studying such pointless subjects as drama, dance, sociology and photography and choose something useful to the country.[/quote]Sounds like it''s you who needs some ''eduction'' as you so eloquently put it[/quote]

Eduction

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eduction may refer to:

• A type of inductive inference from premises mentioning particulars to a conclusion mentioning another particular.
Know I know that it makes about as much sense as a politician on '' Question Time ''.......

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="s10_yellow"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Can I just say how pleased I am that tuition fees are finally going to reflect the cost of your eduction (termed loosely).Maybe some of you will now think twice about studying such pointless subjects as drama, dance, sociology and photography and choose something useful to the country.[/quote]Sounds like it''s you who needs some ''eduction'' as you so eloquently put it[/quote]

Eduction

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eduction may refer to:

• A type of inductive inference from premises mentioning particulars to a conclusion mentioning another particular.
Know I know that it makes about as much sense as a politician on '' Question Time ''.......[/quote]

I couldn''t have put it better myself..... [Y]

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Cluck you''re a bell end. Graduates contribute more to society through taxes and reinvestment into the economy than an extra £3000 a year through fees for maybe 3 years. £9,000 a person is nothing compared to the amount that goes back into the country in future years.[/quote]

Apart from the ones I know who left last year and work in McDonalds.