Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

An idea from NCISA - a forum (incl Paul Lambert) for the fans

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]NCISA - an organisation under the influence[/quote]Alcoholics Anonymous anyone? [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]NCISA - an organisation under the radar[/quote]Alcoholics Anonymous anyone? [:D][/quote]

Thanks for the information TFAA and the web link.I know plenty of my friends who have been wanting a chance to hear Paul Lambert.  The communication with fans set up  last year by the club did not provide working fans with a chance to speak with the manager, Chief Executive or Directors.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

How interesting it is to see that a forum suggested by NCISA for the fans ( at NCISA’s recent  AGM.) has been taken up  by NCFC.:

NCISA - an organisation with influence 

[/quote]

But weren''t they going to have a fans forum in Oct or Nov anyway Tangy ? [:)]

The club said in Oct 2009 when they confirmed consulation changes that there would be 2 fans forums a year, we had one in March so we were expecting the 2nd one anytime now anyway but well done if you''ve reminded them to organise a date.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

How interesting it is to see that a forum suggested by NCISA for the fans ( at NCISA’s recent  AGM.) has been taken up  by NCFC.:

[/quote]

The club said in Oct 2009 when they confirmed consulation changes that there would be 2 fans forums a year, we had one in March so we were expecting the 2nd one anytime now anyway but well done if you''ve reminded them to organise a date.

[/quote]

No.. I distinctly remember suggesting what a good idea a fans forum would be just after I called bingo last month! I said it would be a good idea to get MWJ there too [:O]

[/quote]

[/quote]Recycled announcements cynically delivered.Quality spot!

[/quote]

[/quote]I first suggested it in June 2008.

I once mentioned it in the spring of ''05.  I distinctly remember,  it was a mild spring morning with the sun shining.  I sat down ready to have a dump and a thought crossed my mind. ''Wouldn''t a fans'' forum be a good idea with the manager present''.  I passed my thought on to my cat, to which my cat replied, ''purrrrrfect''.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]I once mentioned it in the spring of ''05.  I distinctly remember,  it was a mild spring morning with the sun shining.  I sat down ready to have a dump and a thought crossed my mind. ''Wouldn''t a fans'' forum be a good idea with the manager present''.  I passed my thought on to my cat, to which my cat replied, ''purrrrrfect''. [/quote]Fan''s forum? --- Club manager?  Clearly a stroke of genius on your part to imagine the two brought together.Marvellous.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Fans'' forum my idea consisted of more than one[:)][/quote]It just keeps getting better..... Amazing.