Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Russell Martin?

What does everyone think about him?  A lot of people seemed to be critical at the start of the season but now people seem to think he''s actually quite good, and I don''t know what to think myself because I am easily led and have no ability to make my own judgements, so please someone let me know whether I should be booing him or not, cheers. [Y]

I liked him from the start, but if other people agree to boo him, then I will obviously join in.There has to be a player we moan about, its just how things are.

I think he''s so great, he needs at least 3 threads on here made about him a week :D :P

Think i might start another one tomorrow, asking why he isn''t in the England squad..i mean, Glen Johnson, who the hell is he compared to Russell?

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]What does everyone think about him?  A lot of people seemed to be critical at the start of the season but now people seem to think he''s actually quite good, and I don''t know what to think myself because I am easily led and have no ability to make my own judgements, so please someone let me know whether I should be booing him or not, cheers. [Y]

[/quote]

maybe you should make your own judgements in future. its only an opinion your not going to get told off if not everyone agrees!

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]I think he can definitely play at right back for the moment and am completely behind him until he makes a mistake.

[/quote]lmao chops..im behind the whole team until they start losing[;)]

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]I think he can definitely play at right back for the moment and am completely behind him until he makes a mistake.[/quote]Well, I''ve spent entire games just focussing on him, not watching the match at all, and I can confirm that he makes the odd mistake. I think this is disgraceful. I personally think the players who I only watch in a positive light are much better than the ones I''m expecting to do badly. If however a player I don''t like starts to perform well, I would reserve judgement on him until I''ve seen good performances for every game over a 6 month period.Hope this helps.

"Hallo Neiiiilll, whoy is that Russell Maaaaarrrtin in the team?"i can hear it now..he isnt a bad player, has settled in well and is doing the job required of him. fine by me!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]What does everyone think about him?  A lot of people seemed to be critical at the start of the season but now people seem to think he''s actually quite good, and I don''t know what to think myself because I am easily led and have no ability to make my own judgements, so please someone let me know whether I should be booing him or not, cheers. [Y]

[/quote]

maybe you should make your own judgements in future. its only an opinion your not going to get told off if not everyone agrees!

[/quote]

Considering your career plans - I hope your photography is a lot better than your sense of perception [:D]

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Considering your career plans - I hope your photography is a lot better than your sense of perception [:D]

[/quote]

My sensors are detecting a lack of appreciation of irony in the fruit bowl......

I blame that bloody Russell Martin![8o|]

Perhaps you should go back and read my thread properly before extracting the urine Mr Chops....

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My sensors are detecting a lack of appreciation of irony in the fruit bowl......

I blame that bloody Russell Martin![8o|]

[/quote]

Hahah [:D]

[/quote]Well, for what it''s worth, I haven''t seen him have one good game so far this season...[:P][;)][:P]

you should write to the political editor of the guardian and ask him (or god forbid even her , and shes bound to be a lesbian) what your opinion should be mr chops  [:D]

Precious....

I think he''s a nail on starter and think he will continue his upward trend...

So nice of you to ask

[quote user="El Choppo"]Does anyone think Russell Martin will play tomorrow and will he be good or bad?[/quote]To be honest, I was kind of hoping someone was going to tell me my opinion for me.