Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

Where to go out in Norwich?

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]The Castle is the best away pub.[/quote]
A great selection of ales, great atmosphere, and above all very cheap. I think the castle should be your first stop aswell [Y]
[/quote]

Good place to start - if you fancy going on a bender......

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]Tudor Hall or Pennies after a skinful in The Plasterers. Followed by  half a raw cow wrapped in tinfoil at Zaks on the cattlemarket[/quote]

Oh yes , that was my youth [:)]

[/quote]

Me too - I once had a very interesting evening with two of the barmaids from The Plasterers! [;)]

[/quote]I doubt they had a very interesting evening with you.......

Its always difficult to know where to recommend as people have such different tastes, maybe manbearpig could give us abit more of a clue as to what sort of thing they are looking for.

Not sure about plenty of women on Riverside, might be lots with their bf''s having a meal or in the cinema!! If its Clunge u are looking for there are some much beta hunting spots!!

I''m not sure the Boro fan is really getting much help by you all shouting random pub names about.

Basically if you''re on a night out most people stay around the price of wales road area which is very close to the train station and football ground. There are lots of bars and clubs around i''m sure you''ll find something to suit.

Do be warned that most places in norwich can be quite anal about wearing proper shoes.

Enjoy your visit to the fine city (but hopefully not the football)

As with most places - Norwich is probably a good laugh to come and spend the weekend in, but can be rather mundane when you know all of the places.It has something for everybody really, which has to be it''s selling point, along with the fact that it is quite a safe place.  It has loads of decent places to drink and eat in etc, but after 1am the kind of bars you find open are about as uplifting as a bad trip was 20 years ago.  Unless you are under the age of 21, or a complete anal idiot, then most of these places that are open late in the City will bore you silly if you have actually lived a life.Anyhow, hope you find whatever it is that you are looking for and that you have a good weekend.You could always pop up Nuttys club for a few pints of Taddy???

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]Tudor Hall or Pennies after a skinful in The Plasterers. Followed by  half a raw cow wrapped in tinfoil at Zaks on the cattlemarket[/quote]

[/quote]

Me too - I once had a very interesting evening with two of the barmaids from The Plasterers! [;)]

[/quote]I doubt they had a very interesting evening with you.......[/quote]Hint of jealously there CC.......lol

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]Tudor Hall or Pennies after a skinful in The Plasterers. Followed by  half a raw cow wrapped in tinfoil at Zaks on the cattlemarket[/quote]Tudor Hall was also my main haunt and  met my misses there way back in 1984, some great memories of the Tudor Hall and then sitting in the car eating greasy mushrooms at King Beefy on the Old Cattle Market car park in the early hours of the morning before heading off to Arminghall for a good shag on the back seat of my mk3 Cortina. Happy days.[/quote]

If you had had a Mk 2 Cortina you could have done it on the front seat.

OTBC

[/quote]To young to remember Mk2 Cortina, was the gear knob on the steering column?

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I doubt they had a very interesting evening with you.......[/quote]Hint of jealously there CC.......lol[/quote]They told me all about it just after I''d shagged them in my Bentley.....I made them wash their hands first.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I doubt they had a very interesting evening with you.......
[/quote]

Hint of jealously there CC.......lol
[/quote]

They told me all about it just after I''d shagged them in my Bentley.....

I made them wash their hands first.
[/quote]

Now we know you''re lying - you can''t honestly expect everyone to believe that they preferred your Bentley to my Mk3 Cortina with go-faster stripes!

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I doubt they had a very interesting evening with you.......[/quote]Hint of jealously there CC.......lol[/quote]They told me all about it just after I''d shagged them in my Bentley.....I made them wash their hands first.[/quote]

Now we know you''re lying - you can''t honestly expect everyone to believe that they preferred your Bentley to my Mk3 Cortina with go-faster stripes!

[/quote]Apparently you had go faster stripes on your todger too.... but couldn''t get it started.They said  you were very.... very drunk.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I doubt they had a very interesting evening with you.......
[/quote]

Hint of jealously there CC.......lol
[/quote]

They told me all about it just after I''d shagged them in my Bentley.....

I made them wash their hands first.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Apparently you had go faster stripes on your todger too.... but couldn''t get it started.

They said  you were very.... very drunk.

[/quote]

That I cannot deny but it help to elongate proceedings if nothing else!

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]Tudor Hall or Pennies after a skinful in The Plasterers. Followed by  half a raw cow wrapped in tinfoil at Zaks on the cattlemarket[/quote]
Tudor Hall was also my main haunt and  met my misses there way back in 1984, some great memories of the Tudor Hall and then sitting in the car eating greasy mushrooms at King Beefy on the Old Cattle Market car park in the early hours of the morning before heading off to Arminghall for a good shag on the back seat of my mk3 Cortina. Happy days.
[/quote]

If you had had a Mk 2 Cortina you could have done it on the front seat.

OTBC

[/quote]
To young to remember Mk2 Cortina, was the gear knob on the steering column?
[/quote]

Yep, but it was more of a long slim thing than a knob.

No, competition really.

OTBC

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I doubt they had a very interesting evening with you.......[/quote]Hint of jealously there CC.......lol[/quote]They told me all about it just after I''d shagged them in my Bentley.....I made them wash their hands first.[/quote]

[/quote]Apparently you had go faster stripes on your todger too.... but couldn''t get it started.They said  you were very.... very drunk.[/quote]

That I cannot deny but it help to elongate proceedings if nothing else!

[/quote]It may well help proceedings...... but alcohol and elongate are rarely compatible bedfellows.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]The Castle is the best away pub.[/quote]A great selection of ales, great atmosphere, and above all very cheap. I think the castle should be your first stop aswell [Y][/quote]Good place to start - if you fancy going on a bender......[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Canariesworld"]I''m not sure the Boro fan is really getting much help by you all shouting random pub names about. Basically if you''re on a night out most people stay around the price of wales road area which is very close to the train station and football ground. There are lots of bars and clubs around i''m sure you''ll find something to suit. Do be warned that most places in norwich can be quite anal about wearing proper shoes. Enjoy your visit to the fine city (but hopefully not the football)[/quote]

Ha ha I''m not a Boro fan fella! I usually drive to Norwich from Crawley and come back in the same day! The only time I''ve stayed up before was with my ex girlfriend! Now I''m a 25 year old single fella I thought Id stay over and have a night in Norwich! Yeah just looking for a few decent pubs during the day have a few beers chat to a few people about the game! Then get on it in the evening not really a clubby person (unless its seals) cos the music is shit! But we wanna go somewhere to check out the girls and have a good time you know what I mean?! Only place iv been to was the wetherspoons by the river! Cheers for the heads up about shoes mate I hate wearing them but make sure I bring a pair! Thanks to everyone for all their help if we win the beers are on me.