Sign in to follow this  
3pmkickoff

£35 to see Palace

I see Palace will be charging us £35 to see their world class stars while Arsenal will be charging £2 less to see their less famous foreign imports

Maybe I got this mixed up, either way even Spurs didn''t charge that much

I caught the beginning of a story on Five Live last night where they were saying German (Hamburg or Bayern I think) season tickets are about £130!!!

Pretty much all the European sides won''t sell season tickets for more than about €200! I saw some prices in Italy for two top 6 sides in Serie B over the summer at only €110!! This is seriously cheap compared to even our League 1 sides. Why are we losing out so much?

Because the Prem sides KNOW we will pay through our noses. Italian and German domestic football isn''t anywhere near as exciting as ours so they must be desperate to get the fans through the turnstiles.  This only my opinion, I''m not saying it''s right to charge what they do.  As I live so far away from Norwich I have never enquired as to how much a season ticket at FCR is, anyone tell me?

I just happen to have the prices next to me on the desk waiting for Membership to be renewed (this new system sounds rubbish and I''ll have to pay more!)

A brand new N&P/Barclay (Adult) = up to £450, but really about £355 depending on when you do it.
Jarrold is between 410 and 580 for an adult and the City Stand is about the same...

Take 40% off for students, OAPs and about the same for 16-21

I actually think Norwich should take note of Palace. If the club has a small capacity then the prices should be hiked up to maintain a good gate revenue. We at Norwich have a big waiting list with thousands of casual supporters who used to go - in the dark days - locked out. Norwich is a growing city, we need a to have a ground big enough to hold everyone but money, as ever, is the key. We have had sellout crowds for the last 4-5 years and next year will be no different even if we push for promotion.

that extra revenue didn''t help palace in the jan transfer window did it.

personally i hate the place too having seen ncfc lose to palace, wimbledon and charlton there but its such an important match that I''ll just have to pay and hope its not a premiership ground next season.

smudge,

you may be willing and able to pay more for watching ncfc but not everybody could afford to pay £35 per match each week (£56 with an under-16 in tow). Do you really want to lose supporters who haven''t got the sufficient income? Just because there are supporters waiting for tickets who have more dosh doesn''t necessarily make them any more deserving than the current incumbents!

why not go the whole hog and auction the tickets and make the less fortunate stay at home and watch the tv!!!!!!!!!

[quote]smudge, you may be willing and able to pay more for watching ncfc but not everybody could afford to pay £35 per match each week (£56 with an under-16 in tow). Do you really want to lose supporters wh...[/quote]

I am fully aware of the fact that a number of people cannot afford match tickets but we cannot blame the club for lack of new players until such time as the ground can be expanded.

As Andrew Cullen said, we could comfortably be getting gates of 35000 and above. If we want premiership football we have to be prepared to pay in one way or another, be it sacrificing a player or withholding transfer money.

Lets get the work complete.

its only 12 quid to see buckingham palace, only one queen there, 11 at crystal palace so thats good value in my book.

How do I find out prices for Arsenal match tickets for April and the availability?  Its my son''s birthday and he wanted to go there.  I am a NCFC season ticket holder.

£35 just for the ticket!

Add £15 coach travel, thats £50! What a joke.

I''m stunned. Bloody ridiculous.

Was planning on going, £50? i cna''t afford that!

HI, help needed. I´m coming from from Finland to c palace game at selhurst. Is there any chance for me to get tickets for palace game to a stand where city supporters are. It would be great experience to be with city supporters. What should i do, who should I contact? Thanks in advance.