Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Does anyone fancy us to beat QPR?

I have heard so much talk about this being a high scoring game I reckon its a nailed on 0-0!

This game is probably be the litmus test of our real place in this league.

Win or draw and we can undoubtedly look forward to a fruiful campaign with some optimism.

A narrowish defeat would not be a disaster, should we perform well.

A resounding defeat might set us back to mid-table mediocrity for the season.

This might all seem obvious, but there are defining moments in any season and this should be one of them.

For sure, our biggest test so far, and I possess a modicum of confidence about the outcome.

I reckon we''ll give them as good a test as anyone.  They are a good team, Taraabt (sp?), Mackie and some other lad who''s name escapes me, just beck from injury, they are all quality players, but they''ll be just as concerned by Holt, Jacko and Wes.  We have experience at the back with Ward and Barnett who have played against decent players at this level for a while.  Biggest concern for me will be Ruddy.  He seems to play really well or drop a clanger, i hope he has a good game, especially since we''ll be on FLS tonight.

Prediction, 1-1.

[quote user="Kathy"]I have heard so much talk about this being a high scoring game I reckon its a nailed on 0-0![/quote]

..........and I put my money where my mouth is [:)]

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="Kathy"]I have heard so much talk about this being a high scoring game I reckon its a nailed on 0-0![/quote]

..........and I put my money where my mouth is [:)]

[/quote]

how much....and with which bookie?!