Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

QPR V NCFC match chat

[quote user="Davo"]Yellows he posts it here and we''ll loose the thread. Davo[/quote]

Yeah but by the time it gets deleted we could all see. [:P]

Shame as he was having a solid game, obviously good news for Smith though. Lets hope Drury  is okay

[quote user="morty"]Time to put the kettle on methinks.[:)][/quote]Didn''t work for me [:(]Nice cup of tea though.

[quote user="morty"]Time to put the kettle on methinks.

[:)]
[/quote]Good idea Morty, hope it works (as usual lol)?

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="morty"]Time to put the kettle on methinks.[:)][/quote]Didn''t work for me [:(]Nice cup of tea though.[/quote]I''m getting to the stage where I''d take a point lol.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"][quote user="morty"]Time to put the kettle on methinks.[:)][/quote]Good idea Morty, hope it works (as usual lol)?[/quote]Worst that can happen is at least I have a tasty cup of coffee.

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]Italian stream down again.[/quote]you need some Danish Delight mate [;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="morty"]Time to put the kettle on methinks.

[/quote]

Didn''t work for me [:(]

Nice cup of tea though.
[/quote]

I''m getting to the stage where I''d take a point lol.
[/quote]

I want 3 points lol

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="morty"]Time to put the kettle on methinks.[:)][/quote]Didn''t work for me [:(]Nice cup of tea though.[/quote]I''m getting to the stage where I''d take a point lol.[/quote]Doesn''t look like Lambert wants to. 3 up front?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="morty"]Time to put the kettle on methinks.[:)][/quote]Didn''t work for me [:(]Nice cup of tea though.[/quote]I''m getting to the stage where I''d take a point lol.[/quote]

I want 3 points lol

[/quote]Me too, but going to QPR and trying to win the game but coming away with a point is certainly no disgrace.If we went and played cynical, boring football intending to get a point I''d be annoyed.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="morty"]Time to put the kettle on methinks.[:)][/quote]Didn''t work for me [:(]Nice cup of tea though.[/quote]I''m getting to the stage where I''d take a point lol.[/quote]Doesn''t look like Lambert wants to. 3 up front?[/quote]Says on the radio we have kept the diamond, with Chrissy boy at the tip in Wes''s position.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="morty"]Time to put the kettle on methinks.

[/quote]

Didn''t work for me [:(]

Nice cup of tea though.
[/quote]

I''m getting to the stage where I''d take a point lol.
[/quote]

I want 3 points lol

[/quote]

Me too, but going to QPR and trying to win the game but coming away with a point is certainly no disgrace.

If we went and played cynical, boring football intending to get a point I''d be annoyed.
[/quote]

True lol