Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

QPR V NCFC match chat

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]Its very easy, create a username and password for bet365 (Dont make it your usual one as you will be logging in via a proxy and may be unsecure).

Then get foxy proxy add-on for firefox.

Then go to this link:

http://www.xroxy.com/proxylist.php?port=&type=Transparent&ssl=ssl&country=&latency=1000&reliability=9000#table

And hit the little fox icon on each line till you find a proxy that works with bet365.com, you will be shown a website that returns your ip address, if this shows you have a connection then turn bet365 by clicking on the live stream at the top left of their main page.

If it doesnt work, close the live stream window, click another fox, and retry,

Dont forget to disable foxy proxy after you''re done, otherwise you will be surfing through the proxy and like i say, it could be unsecure. (Proxy is basically bouncing your internet through a computer in a different country... thus fooling bet365).[/quote]For everyone who was looking for links today, I suggest you save this post, as if you follow the instructions, it is guaranteed to work and won''t suddenly crash or be disabled for copyright reasons.Top work Ski, great result but can''t help but be a little disappointed. Not many teams will go there and be the better side this season.OTBC

The commentator on the 365 stream said it right...If Hoolahan had scored, and the game had followed as it had, it would have been a perfect performance

In reply to Eagleeye, can''t say that it was exactly an entertaining game. QPR were very strong and had more chances, but we battled very well, and deserved the point. It looks like we are pretty well equiped to cope and stay near the top. You''re not going to see too many Norwich chances tonight I''m afraid, but a performance to be proud of, and a deserved share of the points. Would have been very interesting had Hoolahoop slotted in the pen.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Happy with a point, but hooly''s pen was bad! Ask someone  else to take them in the future?[/quote]

I think give him one more chance...a pen taker usually gets more than one chance. If he misses another then look to change the taker, perhaps Holty.

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]Gutted Wes missed! Such a great chance! Oh well, good point and put Jackson on pens![/quote]I think it''s a bit rash to take Wes straight off penalties, still think he''s the best striker of the ball at the club. No excuse for not hitting the target though.

Poor penalty today maybe, think its best to leave him on though, his penalties before today have been fine.

Also worth noting that had we have scored that penalty (and im not saying im glad we''ve missed) the whole game post penalty would have played out differently, QPR would have pressured, we may have defended similar to the way we did at the Valley last season and could well have ended up losing the game.

Obviously thats would have been worse case scenario and wouldn''t have necessarily happened but we should be pleased with a point away to an unbeaten team who currently have a +21 goal difference and are almost certain to win this league this year. I think this point (to QPR) will bring about an increase in morale and will inspire a self belief among the team of what can be achieved this season.

[quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Skijumptoes"]Its very easy, create a username and password for bet365 (Dont make it your usual one as you will be logging in via a proxy and may be unsecure).

Then get foxy proxy add-on for firefox.

Then go to this link:

http://www.xroxy.com/proxylist.php?port=&type=Transparent&ssl=ssl&country=&latency=1000&reliability=9000#table

And hit the little fox icon on each line till you find a proxy that works with bet365.com, you will be shown a website that returns your ip address, if this shows you have a connection then turn bet365 by clicking on the live stream at the top left of their main page.

If it doesnt work, close the live stream window, click another fox, and retry,

Dont forget to disable foxy proxy after you''re done, otherwise you will be surfing through the proxy and like i say, it could be unsecure. (Proxy is basically bouncing your internet through a computer in a different country... thus fooling bet365).[/quote]For everyone who was looking for links today, I suggest you save this post, as if you follow the instructions, it is guaranteed to work and won''t suddenly crash or be disabled for copyright reasons.Top work Ski, great result but can''t help but be a little disappointed. Not many teams will go there and be the better side this season.OTBC[/quote]Thanks for putting this up for the computer savvy, Skijumptoes.Unfortunately for us innocent trogs who haven''t a clue it sounds like the dream opportunity for some devious scally to rinse out our bank accounts.......

Hoolahan should be off pens immediately! [:@]

He should be dropped and be a sub for the next game.  You can excuse a penalty miss, but not one taken so badly, it was horrendous! 

Thank the lord he is not a brain surgeon because if he moved the knife like he moved the ball for the pen he would have killed someone.

Iwan=legend......LOTS of footballers miss the target from penaltys....you could say in any sport, why do Snooker players ever miss a pot? I bet they can all do a 147 break in training...Why do golfers ever miss a putt, etc etc....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Iwan=legend......LOTS of footballers miss the target from penaltys....you could say in any sport, why do Snooker players ever miss a pot? I bet they can all do a 147 break in training...Why do golfers ever miss a putt, etc etc....[/quote]

Of course potting a snooker ball in a pocket in is comparable to hitting a 8ft x 24ft target with a football[:^)]

Yes it is....They are all professional sports people, who are mean''t to train and practice a lot, so potting a snooker ball for a snooker player, is the same as hitting the target for a footballer....

I really don''t see how/why people are getting so upset at Wes, Beckham has missed Penalties, and he is mean''t to be one of, if not the best set piece taker in football ever...

[quote user="Iwan legend"]No footballer worth his salt should ever miss the target when taking a pen.[/quote]Zinadine Zidane, David Beckham, Ruud Van Nistleroy, Christiano Ronaldo, Thierry Henry, Kaka, Roberto Baggio, Diego Marradona - according to you none of these are "worth his salt" as a footballer as they have ALL missed the target from the penalty spot (not just a save).

It''s good to know that every accolade in football doesn''t matter - whether it''s being captain of a world cup winning team or FIFA world footballer of the year.  It''s all about whether you hit the target from the penalty spot [8-)]

Sorry Iwan=Legend, but you are just talking a load of rubbish.

We can''t blame Wes for missing a penalty, it''s a thing that may happen.

We must be satisfied for going to Loftus road to play a good, open football against the best team of the championship.

Proud of the Canaries, Paul Lambert did a great, great job if I go back with my mind to where we were on eyear ago.

Would have taken a point this morning but having travelled home it felt like we lost for some reason.

Terrible penalty miss by Wes and terrible miss by Holt when he had only the goalie to beat.

Good point away I know but it should have been 3.