Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

QPR V NCFC match chat

Anyone else''s Italian stream disappeared? I got an error message about a copyright claim and it won''t restart. Disappointing - it was the smoothest one I''ve ever had [:(]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Anyone else''s Italian stream disappeared? I got an error message about a copyright claim and it won''t restart. Disappointing - it was the smoothest one I''ve ever had [:(][/quote]i got that too!. what a shame

gutted to be going in at 0-0.

is wes running the show?  hows jackson and holt getting on?? do we sound the better team, hows the deffence doing??

god i hate being away on match days!!!!!!

My bet365 stream has been top notch, hasn''t lagged/stopped once, and the quality has been brilliant [Y] Shame about the penalty, think we''ve looked quite good, although i don''t think K. Smith has touched it once yet. They look pretty dangerous going forward though especially Taraabt and his wicked through balls.

Its very easy, create a username and password for bet365 (Dont make it your usual one as you will be logging in via a proxy and may be unsecure).

Then get foxy proxy add-on for firefox.

Then go to this link:

http://www.xroxy.com/proxylist.php?port=&type=Transparent&ssl=ssl&country=&latency=1000&reliability=9000#table

And hit the little fox icon on each line till you find a proxy that works with bet365.com, you will be shown a website that returns your ip address, if this shows you have a connection then turn bet365 by clicking on the live stream at the top left of their main page.

If it doesnt work, close the live stream window, click another fox, and retry,

Dont forget to disable foxy proxy after you''re done, otherwise you will be surfing through the proxy and like i say, it could be unsecure. (Proxy is basically bouncing your internet through a computer in a different country... thus fooling bet365).

[quote user="Big Slob"]My bet365 stream has been top notch, hasn''t lagged/stopped once, and the quality has been brilliant [Y] Shame about the penalty, think we''ve looked quite good, although i don''t think K. Smith has touched it once yet. They look pretty dangerous going forward though especially Taraabt and his wicked through balls.[/quote]how have you managed it?, you rreckon you''re in norwich, yet bet365 aint streaming it in england. you got an ip hider or something?

A Leon McKenzie hat-trick?! Did I hear that right?!

Watching on TV here. HT 0-0 about right, despite the penalty miss. Jackson playing well. QPR fast, dangerous going forward, but we do seem to have settled, and creating a few ''half'' opportunities. I know I shouldn''t say this but the ref'' is having a good game - Andy Penn (hmmmm) Attacking Away end in the 2nd half. Let''s hope for a goal celebration or 2 in front of the 3000 strong support.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="AJ"]Is this "Veetle" thing to be trusted?[/quote]I''m not risking it[/quote]Wise mate, the internetz police are just around the corner...

[quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="AJ"]Is this "Veetle" thing to be trusted?[/quote]I''m not risking it[/quote]Wise mate, the internetz police are just around the corner...[/quote]I''ve had a virus ruin 1 computer, don''t fancy another [:(]