Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

QPR V NCFC match chat

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city till i die"]

hi guys currently sitting at the slowest pc you will ever find,

its impossilble for me to see or even hear the game today, im currently on the ensco 105 in tunisia, with the city shirt proudly being worn. keep the updates up cheers guys

[/quote]

Hey mate!

I''m off to Angola in December lol!
[/quote]

Hey Morty, couldn''t they find a worse place for you?

yeah a few scoucers on board, and a wolves fan grrrrrr, other than that all yanks and tunisian''s. Ive been here 3 weeks now and its been in the 30s nearly everyday.cant beat abit of sunshine.

how we settling down??

The only one I''ve found is about 4 minutes behind the radio commentary and such poor quality

Davo

[quote user="lordyfan"][quote user="Adam NCFC"]Lordy can u put the link in here mate?[/quote]archant aint gonna like it. i''ll pm you all[/quote]Can you pm me too someone please?

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"][quote user="morty"][quote user="city till i die"]

its impossilble for me to see or even hear the game today, im currently on the ensco 105 in tunisia, with the city shirt proudly being worn. keep the updates up cheers guys

[/quote]Hey mate!I''m off to Angola in December lol![/quote]

[/quote]Christmas in Africa? Who could ask for more?I''m being suitably recompensed.[;)]

[quote user="city till i die"]

yeah a few scoucers on board, and a wolves fan grrrrrr, other than that all yanks and tunisian''s. Ive been here 3 weeks now and its been in the 30s nearly everyday.cant beat abit of sunshine.

how we settling down??

[/quote]

Sounding ok at the moment and according to radio snorefolk they dont look very secure at the back so Norwich could take advantage

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wings of a sparrow"][quote user="morty"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

Hey mate!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Christmas in Africa? Who could ask for more?

I''m being suitably recompensed.

[;)]
[/quote]

Had ya jabs?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wings of a sparrow"][quote user="morty"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]Christmas in Africa? Who could ask for more?I''m being suitably recompensed.[;)][/quote]

Had ya jabs?

[/quote]Yarp, was all jabbed up after being in the RAF anyway, just needed a typhoid booster yesterday. Lol, left the surgery £150 lighter after buying anti mallarials!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="AJ"]Is this "Veetle" thing to be trusted?[/quote]

Don''t know but I have friends who use it via their FB page

[/quote]Just saw that you said that we''re on 5live, so i''m listening on there, not gonna trust the veetle thing!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wings of a sparrow"][quote user="morty"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

Hey mate!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[;)]
[/quote]

Had ya jabs?

[/quote]

Yarp, was all jabbed up after being in the RAF anyway, just needed a typhoid booster yesterday. Lol, left the surgery £150 lighter after buying anti mallarials!
[/quote]

Holy s**t, we get ours from Boots, much much cheaper

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="AJ"]Is this "Veetle" thing to be trusted?[/quote]I''m not risking it[/quote]every time you download it a staving resident of a 3rd world country dies.... do you really want that on your conscious?

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="AJ"]Is this "Veetle" thing to be trusted?
[/quote]

Don''t know but I have friends who use it via their FB page

[/quote]

Just saw that you said that we''re on 5live, so i''m listening on there, not gonna trust the veetle thing!
[/quote]

The BBC website says we were on 5live, we have snorefolk on

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wings of a sparrow"][quote user="morty"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]Christmas in Africa? Who could ask for more?I''m being suitably recompensed.[;)][/quote]

Had ya jabs?

[/quote]Yarp, was all jabbed up after being in the RAF anyway, just needed a typhoid booster yesterday. Lol, left the surgery £150 lighter after buying anti mallarials![/quote]

[/quote]The company refund me the money anyway, so bought the best, 7 weeks supply of mallerone, apparently they give the least yucky side effects.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wings of a sparrow"][quote user="morty"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

Hey mate!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[;)]
[/quote]

Had ya jabs?

[/quote]

Yarp, was all jabbed up after being in the RAF anyway, just needed a typhoid booster yesterday. Lol, left the surgery £150 lighter after buying anti mallarials!
[/quote]

[/quote]

The company refund me the money anyway, so bought the best, 7 weeks supply of mallerone, apparently they give the least yucky side effects.
[/quote]

Yeah some of the side effects aren''t good, but sooner feel sick and have tummy ache and go partially deaf than have malaria hahaha