Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

QPR V NCFC match chat

I''m going to try and watch in on the interweb, though the quality is usually pants so may opt for watching it on the radio!

Our internet is sadly too slow to watch anything on line, just judders and freezes, so I give up before I start lol.

We have radio snorefolk on as normal and I have a cuppa in my lucky mug ready to go.

Would love to see Holty score today.  Gonna be a tough match.

My friend from school is a QPR fan and he just said on FB our fans shouldnt have bothered to travel [:S]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Our internet is sadly too slow to watch anything on line, just judders and freezes, so I give up before I start lol.

We have radio snorefolk on as normal and I have a cuppa in my lucky mug ready to go.

Would love to see Holty score today.  Gonna be a tough match.

My friend from school is a QPR fan and he just said on FB our fans shouldnt have bothered to travel [:S]

[/quote]I honestly don''t know what to expect, I think we''ll give it a good go, I don''t think Lambert does playing for draws!

Yeah he won''t settle for anything other than a winning mentality from the players.  The past 2 seasons they have been a joy to watch, even when losing there''s always the expectation we will get a goal, they players never drop their heads and they battle to the final whistle.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Why do people listen on the radio? its torture :P[/quote]Its better than nothing though.

QPR: Kenny, Hill, Derry, Taarabt, Buzsaky, Gorkss, Walker, Connolly, Ephraim, Helguson, Mackie. Subs: Cerny, Orr, Leigertwood, Clarke, Faurlin, Agyemang, T Smith

hi guys currently sitting at the slowest pc you will ever find,

its impossilble for me to see or even hear the game today, im currently on the ensco 105 in tunisia, with the city shirt proudly being worn. keep the updates up cheers guys

[quote user="city till i die"]

its impossilble for me to see or even hear the game today, im currently on the ensco 105 in tunisia, with the city shirt proudly being worn. keep the updates up cheers guys

[/quote]

Good on ya mate - I suppose you''ve got the usual Mancs, scousers, sweaties and Geordies on board?

[quote user="chopper hitler"]i''m getting nothing but the bet 365 logo, did you have to install the software?[/quote]Looks like you have to register, I haven''t managed it yet.

[/quote]

Nice and hot out there is it?

[/quote]Hey mate!I''m off to Angola in December lol!

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]Lordy can u put the link in here mate?[/quote]archant aint gonna like it. i''ll pm you all

[quote user="lordyfan"][quote user="Adam NCFC"]Lordy can u put the link in here mate?[/quote]archant aint gonna like it. i''ll pm you all[/quote]Nice one mate, appreciate it.

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]I too am giving up trying to find a link it frustrates the fcuk out of me. Hard game today but should be a measure of where we are. Mildly optimistic.[/quote]

You have a PM