Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Sorry just remembered

A few weeks back at the Leicester game I was informed by a very reliable source (a random elderly gentleman I was waling into the ground with) that Lambert is trying to raise funds to sign a "£3m Newcastle striker". Now I don''t have any reason to believe this is or isn''t true but he had no reason to lie and I thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss. Admittedly when I was told this it made me laugh because the player that first sprung to mind was none other than Shola "Linked to Norwich every Summer" Ameobi but if you look at the other options they could include Ranger or possibly Collocini.

As in Collocini the center-back?

Lambert''s a genius though, so if he sees fit to spend £3million on a defender and stick him up-front we''ll probably end up with the next Gerd Muller...

Collocini scored with a great last-minute header yesterday to get Newcastle a point , so I don''t think they''ll be dumping him just yet !!  [:D]

I think every time transfers have been discussed no one has really guessed many of Lambo''s signings!