Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Soccer AM

RE: Bruce Eats Walkers!I''m sure they got 6, one went in i think seccond and the fireworks went off but it didnt get counted?Yeah I noticed that, well done to the yellow morph suit guy who scored all of his :He also got to kiss Pixie lotts hand :)

I thought they were really good. In the past we have come across as embarrassingly swampy and very "little old Norwich"Well played fellas.[:)]

Well at the start they mentioned the yellow morph man was better known as Mello Yello...but I may be wrong!

it certainly was 6, i had it on sky plus and watched it back again, one went in and there was the smoke thing but nothing on the scoreboard

When and where do they repeat it? I''ve seen ''Soccer AM'' the best bits advertised but can''t remember where!

OTBC!

It certainly was not mello yello!

The boy in the Green morph suit was the one on Gmtv,the yellow Morph suit was his brother ,who scored 4 Goals which was a record for one scorer on Soccer AM! There was another one of my sons on there and me, with my brother in law and 3 friends.

When we practiced the wembley goals hole. We were shite! But liam was on fire in the real one!! And in his bare feet!

We decided to go on and give it a lot of noise and Really wanted to show that all City fans are Football Fans! Hope it worked!

But we are topof the table with Aberdeen on 6 GOALS!

It was definately the best away trip We''ve ever been on!

Yeah well done rog watched it this morning.

Saw your reaction to pixie lott too mate. Did you get to speak to any of the guests or presenters before or after? The lad from the inbetweeners goal was quality

Yep plenty of Photo''s and they were a really great bunch, As crazy off camera as they are on Camera. I think these guys would do it for nothing cos they have so much fun!

Saw the Yellow Morph suit bloke (who actually isn''t me by the way) in Shepherd''s Bush in the ''loud but lousy'' O''Neill''s boozer - and there was also a big chappie in there, who was dressed in full Norwich strip....Was he also on Soccer AM?

Certainly attracted some strange looks from the locals.....and also the bobbies on point duty outside the pub....

That was Liam in the yellow morph suit and my Brother in law in the City kit, I didnt go to the pub, just could''nt any more after the night in the hotel (age getting the better of me I think)

Good weekend all round I think.