Sign in to follow this  
Largey

Two big homes games now coming up...

The old cliche ''every game is as big as the last'' is very true in the Championship as it is so closely contested, and we now have a fantastic opportunity to rubber stamp our promotion push with two very winnable home matches next week.

Both Palace and Middlesbrough have dire away records so far this season, mustering simply two draws and a pitiful two goals between them. I know it''s not often we win two home games on the trot within the same week, but we really need to capitalise on this chance we now have.

After this, another massive game in a different way, Cardiff away. I''m now beginning to trust our away form more than our home form.....I sincerely hope we gain 6 points next week as will be expected by most.

Got the Hull and Queens Park Rangers game right so it''s home win and home win to come, put your house on it.

If we''re serious about a promotion push, we need 6 points from these two games.

Get that, and then we go to Cardiff a substantial way through the season right in the automatic shake-up.

Today was another sensational performance. We won''t play a better team all season (QPR looked unplayable for the first 20 minutes) yet we held firm and could easily have won. A couple of years ago we''d have shipped 5 or 6...

Six points must be the aim.... especially 3 on Tuesday, if you look at the other fixtures...Swansea v QPRCoventry v CardiffWatford v IpswichSix of the top seven playing each other, only us missing. An opportunity too good to miss.