Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

Boro game. B&B

Going to the boro game nxt Saturday and thinking of staying over, can anyone recommend a good b&b in/near Carra Rd please. Thnx in advance. I did I inquire about the Nelson but they want £77(ouch)

If you want  hotel you need to book now but via the last minute deals, although even most of them you will now be to close.

Most of those B & B s of Riverside are ok providingyou dont want 5 * accomodation and as cheap as you will get.

Luckily there''s an holiday inn, built between the Jarrold and Barclay, if you get a pitch side view you could save on the match fee and watch from a window

[quote user="smiley"]Luckily there''s an holiday inn, built between the Jarrold and Barclay, if you get a pitch side view you could save on the match fee and watch from a window[/quote]Stated there a few times but it''s £99. Looking for cheap stay over cheers

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]Going to the boro game nxt Saturday and thinking of staying over, can anyone recommend a good b&b in/near Carra Rd please. Thnx in advance. I did I inquire about the Nelson but they want £77(ouch)[/quote]Check out the Premier Inn & Travellodge too, they will be around the £30 mark.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]Going to the boro game nxt Saturday and thinking of staying over, can anyone recommend a good b&b in/near Carra Rd please. Thnx in advance. I did I inquire about the Nelson but they want £77(ouch)[/quote]Check out the Premier Inn & Travellodge too, they will be around the £30 mark.[/quote]I just looked at the Premier inn, and they want £77 for Saturday night, I guess they put their prices up for Saturday nights!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]Going to the boro game nxt Saturday and thinking of staying over, can anyone recommend a good b&b in/near Carra Rd please. Thnx in advance. I did I inquire about the Nelson but they want £77(ouch)[/quote]Check out the Premier Inn & Travellodge too, they will be around the £30 mark.[/quote]I just looked at the Premier inn, and they want £77 for Saturday night, I guess they put their prices up for Saturday nights![/quote]That''s taking the pee really. I thought the Duke Street one would have been better value but - ah, isn''t it Beer Festival weekend too?  Supply & Demand, I guess.There is that ropey looking place on Prince of Wales Road above "Concept" (or whatever it''s called these days, probably "Glocks and Knives") which claims to be £30 a night.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]Going to the boro game nxt Saturday and thinking of staying over, can anyone recommend a good b&b in/near Carra Rd please. Thnx in advance. I did I inquire about the Nelson but they want £77(ouch)[/quote]Check out the Premier Inn & Travellodge too, they will be around the £30 mark.[/quote]I just looked at the Premier inn, and they want £77 for Saturday night, I guess they put their prices up for Saturday nights![/quote]That''s taking the pee really. I thought the Duke Street one would have been better value but - ah, isn''t it Beer Festival weekend too?  Supply & Demand, I guess.There is that ropey looking place on Prince of Wales Road above "Concept" (or whatever it''s called these days, probably "Glocks and Knives") which claims to be £30 a night.[/quote]Yeah, it is all supply and demand I guess, theres one up the road from me on Thorpe road that I thought looked hopeful but 70 or 80 quid seems to be about the price at weekends. Doesn''t help that Dave is the size of 3 people put together and clearly wouldn''t fit on anyones sofa!

Lansdown on Thorpe Rd handy for City and Football Ground £45 per night very comfortable, big car park, bar on site may be booked up.  Central Hotel B&B £25 also.

Avoid the Tudor House cheapish £28 but a dump close to Football Ground Lower Clarence Rd, should always have space because of rooms.

I work for lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels are always a good bet. This search should take you to one. 4* for £55

http://www.lastminute.com/trips/hotellist/list?checkInDate=2010-10-23&startIndex=0&checkOutDate=2010-10-24&hotelMaxReturnPerPage=25&guestCounts=2&ad_dest=NWI&guestCodes=ADULT&city=norwich&configId=S72722479&numRooms=1&serviceTag=LMN0&path=hotels&ad_country=GB&mappingName=

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]Thnx all. Morty lol. I can''t wait to give u that big man hug Saturday what time u in the Nelson mate? I''m getting there early [:D][/quote]I reckon probably half one or two mate, will have the junior mortys with me so must stay in responsible parent mode! That and if I have more than 2 or 3 pints before the game I''m fit to burst by half time!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]Going to the boro game nxt Saturday and thinking of staying over, can anyone recommend a good b&b in/near Carra Rd please. Thnx in advance. I did I inquire about the Nelson but they want £77(ouch)[/quote]Check out the Premier Inn & Travellodge too, they will be around the £30 mark.[/quote]I just looked at the Premier inn, and they want £77 for Saturday night, I guess they put their prices up for Saturday nights![/quote]The trick with Premier Inn is to book at least 3 weeks in advance, I''ve got to be in Blackpool around Christmas and I''ve got a Premier Inn family room for £29 on Christmas Eve.