Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

ATMOSPHERE

WAS REALLY POOR, CONSIDERING WERE BOTH TEAMS ARE IN THE LEAGUE, MOST FANS NEAR US DECIDED TO SIT AND JUST CLAP!!! BRING ON CRYSTAL PALACE AND GEORGE BURLEY...

[quote user="zemas tendon"]WAS REALLY POOR, CONSIDERING WERE BOTH TEAMS ARE IN THE LEAGUE, MOST FANS NEAR US DECIDED TO SIT AND JUST CLAP!!! BRING ON CRYSTAL PALACE AND GEORGE BURLEY...[/quote]

Coming from a scummer...

Oh the irony.

I was in the lower tier and I thought the atmosphere was great, we made loads of noise.

I thought the home fans were poor given that they are at the top of the league, maybe to do with a few thousand of them crawling out of the woodwork who haven''t been there for a few years?

From an away fan perspective, as much as I do enjoy going to Loftus Road ,I think this is partly down to how the stadium is structured.

Although we sold out the away end with 3000+, QPR is probably the only ground I know where you aren''t able to see and hear the entire away support as an away fan due to the nature of the ''box'' like two tiers, so wheather you''re in the upper or lower tier it has the appearance that you only have half of the support that their actually is, its also difficult to get the whole away fans signing as you can''t hear whats going on in the ''other'' half, you even have to enter into the ground on the other side of the stadium depending on which tier your''e in. as I''ve said, I can''t think of another ground where the away fans are ''divided'' in such a way?.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Although we sold out the away end with 3000+, QPR is probably the only ground I know where you aren''t able to see and hear the entire away support as an away fan due to the nature of the ''box'' like two tiers, so wheather you''re in the upper or lower tier it has the appearance that you only have half of the support that their actually is, its also difficult to get the whole away fans signing as you can''t hear whats going on in the ''other'' half, you even have to enter into the ground on the other side of the stadium depending on which tier your''e in. as I''ve said, I can''t think of another ground where the away fans are ''divided'' in such a way?.

[/quote]

The away end at Brentford is like this as well, with terracing on the bottom tier and seats in the upper. Feels a bit strange.

[quote user="Ed Miliband"]One of my main priorities as your Prime Minister will be education.[/quote][:D]I dont know whats funnier.... someone posing as Ed Milliband or Ed Milliband thinking he''ll win an election ....

surprise surprise, we stand at an away game and the atmosphere is good. if only it was like that  every away match like last yr, it would be great fun.