Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

What do you think?

[quote]Thats not my policy.[/quote]I appreciate that you are one for the ladies morty [;)].  It would be a shame if people came to think of this board as nothing more than a collection of territorial pissings, don''t you think ?  If you don''t like something, don''t reply.  If others agree, it will slide down the board like Ipswich off a well-oiled shovel.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Thats not my policy.[/quote]I appreciate that you are one for the ladies morty [;)].  It would be a shame if people came to think of this board as nothing more than a collection of territorial pissings, don''t you think ?  If you don''t like something, don''t reply.  If others agree, it will slide down the board like Ipswich off a well-oiled shovel.[/quote]Yes, but sometimes I find it amusing baiting the obvious trolls, especially when they dig themselves a big hole and look even crazier.Call it childish if you like, but it does make me chuckle.[:)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Do you think NCFC are we ready to welcome ''Carlos Kickaballs'' and his mercenary mates on board if we get promoted? I doubt it.

But then, I wonder just how Lambert would actually formulate his squad in the Premiership?

Only speculating, but.........we need to think about these things just in case. Shhh...

OTBC

[/quote]

I was just wondering how many threads this idiot has started that come from nowhere and end up going nowhere?

[/quote]

I will answer my own question............5 threads started in the space of 3 hours.Morty is right,professional help is needed.

[/quote]

Oh do keep up Plod.

Deary me.

OTBC

[/quote]

Have i missed something then ?

Dreary you.

[/quote]The say a retired copper closely resembles the male phallus....... Take away it''s helmet and you''re left with an insensitive flap of skin incapable of standing up on it''s own.....Same old police principle then... safety in numbers.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Thats not my policy.[/quote]I appreciate that you are one for the ladies morty [;)].  It would be a shame if people came to think of this board as nothing more than a collection of territorial pissings, don''t you think ?  If you don''t like something, don''t reply.  If others agree, it will slide down the board like Ipswich off a well-oiled shovel.[/quote]Yes, but sometimes I find it amusing baiting the obvious trolls, especially when they dig themselves a big hole and look even crazier.Call it childish if you like, but it does make me chuckle.[:)][/quote]Even now, after 10,000 posts ?  When it''s so incredibly easy ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Thats not my policy.[/quote]I appreciate that you are one for the ladies morty [;)].  It would be a shame if people came to think of this board as nothing more than a collection of territorial pissings, don''t you think ?  If you don''t like something, don''t reply.  If others agree, it will slide down the board like Ipswich off a well-oiled shovel.[/quote]Yes, but sometimes I find it amusing baiting the obvious trolls, especially when they dig themselves a big hole and look even crazier.Call it childish if you like, but it does make me chuckle.[:)][/quote]Even now, after 10,000 posts ?  When it''s so incredibly easy ?[/quote]Lol, if people keep giving me the ammunition, I''m happy to oblige, and theres always new trolls to goad.Lets face it, this forum really is only about 10% football and the rest is all just arsing about.[:)]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Morty - With your obsession of responding to/commenting on virtually every post made by Bly you have to ask who it is that actually needs help.....[/quote]Who asked you?Are you criticising me for criticising other people?[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Thats not my policy.[/quote]I appreciate that you are one for the ladies morty [;)].  It would be a shame if people came to think of this board as nothing more than a collection of territorial pissings, don''t you think ?  If you don''t like something, don''t reply.  If others agree, it will slide down the board like Ipswich off a well-oiled shovel.[/quote]Yes, but sometimes I find it amusing baiting the obvious trolls, especially when they dig themselves a big hole and look even crazier.Call it childish if you like, but it does make me chuckle.[:)][/quote]Even now, after 10,000 posts ?  When it''s so incredibly easy ?[/quote]Lol, if people keep giving me the ammunition, I''m happy to oblige, and theres always new trolls to goad.Lets face it, this forum really is only about 10% football and the rest is all just arsing about.[:)][/quote]After about 8,000 posts, I got myself a cup and ball.  Y''see, the ball is attached to a piece of string, and you have to get the ball in the cup.  But will the ball play ball ?  No.  The ball is a slippery bugger.Keeps me amused for hours...

[quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Thats not my policy.[/quote]

I appreciate that you are one for the ladies morty [;)].  It would be a shame if people came to think of this board as nothing more than a collection of territorial pissings, don''t you think ?  If you don''t like something, don''t reply.  If others agree, it will slide down the board like Ipswich off a well-oiled shovel.

[/quote]

Yes, but sometimes I find it amusing baiting the obvious trolls, especially when they dig themselves a big hole and look even crazier.

Call it childish if you like, but it does make me chuckle.

[:)]
[/quote]

Even now, after 10,000 posts ?  When it''s so incredibly easy ?
[/quote]

Lol, if people keep giving me the ammunition, I''m happy to oblige, and theres always new trolls to goad.

Lets face it, this forum really is only about 10% football and the rest is all just arsing about.

[/quote]

If that''s your point of view it probably explains why you disappeared from this forum for several years. When can we expect the next "arsing" sabbatical to take place?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Thats not my policy.[/quote]I appreciate that you are one for the ladies morty [;)].  It would be a shame if people came to think of this board as nothing more than a collection of territorial pissings, don''t you think ?  If you don''t like something, don''t reply.  If others agree, it will slide down the board like Ipswich off a well-oiled shovel.[/quote]Yes, but sometimes I find it amusing baiting the obvious trolls, especially when they dig themselves a big hole and look even crazier.Call it childish if you like, but it does make me chuckle.[:)][/quote]Even now, after 10,000 posts ?  When it''s so incredibly easy ?[/quote]Lol, if people keep giving me the ammunition, I''m happy to oblige, and theres always new trolls to goad.Lets face it, this forum really is only about 10% football and the rest is all just arsing about.[:)][/quote]After about 8,000 posts, I got myself a cup and ball.  Y''see, the ball is attached to a piece of string, and you have to get the ball in the cup.  But will the ball play ball ?  No.  The ball is a slippery bugger.Keeps me amused for hours...[/quote]Interesting, I may look into such a purchase.[:)]

Can we either :change the name of the thread to "The Abuse Thread"ordiscuss a viable striker / team members for a theoretically promoted Norwich City team over next summer ?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Thats not my policy.[/quote]

I appreciate that you are one for the ladies morty [;)].  It would be a shame if people came to think of this board as nothing more than a collection of territorial pissings, don''t you think ?  If you don''t like something, don''t reply.  If others agree, it will slide down the board like Ipswich off a well-oiled shovel.

[/quote]

Yes, but sometimes I find it amusing baiting the obvious trolls, especially when they dig themselves a big hole and look even crazier.

Call it childish if you like, but it does make me chuckle.

[/quote]

Even now, after 10,000 posts ?  When it''s so incredibly easy ?
[/quote]

Lol, if people keep giving me the ammunition, I''m happy to oblige, and theres always new trolls to goad.

Lets face it, this forum really is only about 10% football and the rest is all just arsing about.

[/quote]

After about 8,000 posts, I got myself a cup and ball.  Y''see, the ball is attached to a piece of string, and you have to get the ball in the cup.  But will the ball play ball ?  No.  The ball is a slippery bugger.

Keeps me amused for hours...
[/quote]

Interesting, I may look into such a purchase.

[/quote]

You may need some assistance....as I don''t think they come with an instruction manual.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Morty - You should not judge me by your own low standards.....[/quote]I have extremely high standards, and as you don''t know me, you have no basis for any opinion.[:)]

Can we discuss a viable striker / team members for a theoretically promoted Norwich City team over next summer ?Anyone ?Ok, ok, Pete, can you change the thread title please to "The Abuse Thread" ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Can we discuss a viable striker / team members for a theoretically promoted Norwich City team over next summer ?Anyone ?Ok, ok, Pete, can you change the thread title please to "The Abuse Thread" ?[/quote]Was what the original question was? I''m afraid I am not fluent in reading twaddle lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"]
Can we discuss a viable striker / team members for a theoretically promoted Norwich City team over next summer ?

Anyone ?

Ok, ok, Pete, can you change the thread title please to "The Abuse Thread" ?
[/quote]

Was what the original question was? I''m afraid I am not fluent in reading twaddle lol.
[/quote]

It''s only twaddle in your opinion..... [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]I think you''re spamming.......[/quote]

Wrong.

Spamming is about irrelevant or inappropriate messages/threads.

You are guilty. Not I.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Wrong.

Spamming is about irrelevant or inappropriate messages/threads.

You are guilty. Not I.

OTBC

[/quote]So posting exactly the same thread, three times under different titles last night isn''t spamming?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"]Can we discuss a viable striker / team members for a theoretically promoted Norwich City team over next summer ?Anyone ?Ok, ok, Pete, can you change the thread title please to "The Abuse Thread" ?[/quote]Was what the original question was? I''m afraid I am not fluent in reading twaddle lol.[/quote]It is rare for someone to be able to write a language, and yet not be able to read it.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"]Can we discuss a viable striker / team members for a theoretically promoted Norwich City team over next summer ?Anyone ?Ok, ok, Pete, can you change the thread title please to "The Abuse Thread" ?[/quote]Was what the original question was? I''m afraid I am not fluent in reading twaddle lol.[/quote]It is rare for someone to be able to write a language, and yet not be able to read it.[/quote]Yes indeed, but I pre-empted a post like yours implying I also write twaddle, which is why I specified.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"]Can we discuss a viable striker / team members for a theoretically promoted Norwich City team over next summer ?Anyone ?Ok, ok, Pete, can you change the thread title please to "The Abuse Thread" ?[/quote]Was what the original question was? I''m afraid I am not fluent in reading twaddle lol.[/quote]It is rare for someone to be able to write a language, and yet not be able to read it.[/quote]Yes indeed, but I pre-empted a post like yours implying I also write twaddle, which is why I specified.[;)][/quote]Where''s that damned cup and ball ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="morty"][quote user="blahblahblah"]Can we discuss a viable striker / team members for a theoretically promoted Norwich City team over next summer ?Anyone ?Ok, ok, Pete, can you change the thread title please to "The Abuse Thread" ?[/quote]Was what the original question was? I''m afraid I am not fluent in reading twaddle lol.[/quote]It is rare for someone to be able to write a language, and yet not be able to read it.[/quote]Yes indeed, but I pre-empted a post like yours implying I also write twaddle, which is why I specified.[;)][/quote]Where''s that damned cup and ball ?[/quote]Hahahaha.[:D]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"]I think you''re spamming.......[/quote]Wrong. Spamming is about irrelevant or inappropriate messages/threads. You are guilty. Not I.[/quote]I was responding to the three identical threads you posted under three different headings.

"Code of conduct

2. Keep to the topic of the original thread and do not post multiple threads on the same subject."

I''ll leave it to others to decide guilt!

So, with regard to code of conduct point 2, can we finally either discuss a viable striker / team members for a theoretically promoted Norwich City team over next summer, or let this poor malformed thread die with dignity ?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

No, you and the little gang from the inner circle are trying hard to bully.

And I''m saying boo!

OTBC

[/quote]

Blimey.

Calling for Mummy after one reply?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]So, with regard to code of conduct point 2, can we finally either discuss a viable striker / team members for a theoretically promoted Norwich City team over next summer, or let this poor malformed thread die with dignity ?[/quote]I''m actually with you on this one lol, it is getting boring.

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

No, you and the little gang from the inner circle are trying hard to bully.

And I''m saying boo!

OTBC

[/quote]

Blimey.

Calling for Mummy after one reply?

[/quote]

How can standing up and saying ''boo!'' translate into calling for Mummy?

That''s educationally sub-normal.

OTBC