Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

Tomorrow a sell out...

The first time that Loftus Road has sold out since 1986???

Well done Mr Warnock, it''s all downhill from here! [:D]

We will have tremendous following tomorrow, but I can''t understand why normally this sort of following is due to

cheap/free travel, cheap seats or some other incentive. I haven''t heard this is the case for this game so it can only be due to the position of the team and the honest expectation of the fans. or have I missed something?

Hope you all have a great day out and if you bring back just 1 point per 1000 fans I''ll be happy [:D]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

We will have tremendous following tomorrow, but I can''t understand why normally this sort of following is due to

cheap/free travel, cheap seats or some other incentive. I haven''t heard this is the case for this game so it can only be due to the position of the team and the honest expectation of the fans. or have I missed something?

Hope you all have a great day out and if you bring back just 1 point per 1000 fans I''ll be happy [:D]

[/quote]

Combination of doing well in the table and the game being in London - same as Millwall away last year. Easy to get to the capital both from Norwich and anywhere else for all the exiled fans.

Setting off myself soon, Y''ARMY!

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[/quote]

Huh?  We nearly always take loads to games in the capital.  Sold out the away end at Charlton (3k plus) several times and once took more to Millwall than any other club that season- including London clubs!

1) Top of the table clash

2) London game, i.e. close for many

3) There was actually a scheme run by the Sun to get two tickets for £17.50 or something similar, this probably helped flogged an extra 500

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[/quote]

Huh?  We nearly always take loads to games in the capital.  Sold out the away end at Charlton (3k plus) several times and once took more to Millwall than any other club that season- including London clubs!

[/quote]

Fair point but do London clubs give us a bigger allocation as we normally fill away grounds with about 1500 I believe.