Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Hucks Meets Dean Ashton on www.dh6.co.uk

Hucks - does it have to be someone from your playing days with City?

If not then what about Steve Bruce, Bowen, Culverhouse (should be easy), or my old favourite Kev Drinkell?

From your playing days what about Malky, Greeno, Flem, Earnie might be interesting

Rich

I think it''ll be tough to get anyone currently associated (or employed by) the club to do an interview, i.e. Culverhouse. Plus it wouldn''t be as interesting, the best thing about these interviews is that the interviewee can be frank as they''re not going to annoy their employer.

Darren, at this moment in time I would say a Q&A with Robert Green would be very interesting.  He''s not really spoken to the press since the WC... It would be excellent to hear from him now... His thoughts on the press, the youngsters at Norwich (Rudd, Steer, Matthews, Gunn) and his time at Norwich.

How about Ian Murray Hucks? He said afer leaving Carrow Rd "It was the first time in my life I felt like chucking it during a game, a lot of the players felt that way. He''s an angry man, not nice to play for."

Would be really interesting!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Hucks meets Glen Roedent [:)]You have maybe been asked this already DH, but are you lining up an autobiography? Would be a great read and your charity would benefit massively.[/quote]He already has! Website too [:P]http://www.iamgodbook.com/

I think it would be very good if someone interviewed YOU Huck''s, as i know there''s lots of questions people want to ask YOU.

Ian Murray...there''s a player I forgot had even played for us. Did anyone (other than Fozzy) like Roeder?!

sorry Folks Dean Ashton interview is all written up,but had major problems putting it on the site, think i''m going to need web designers to put it on, hopefully tomorrow, but we''ve got more important things to worry about( 3 points being one of them )i''m a bit pissed off but these things happen

Hucks

All good things come to those to wait Hucks, need not worry. Let''s hope we can sober up on a great interview after watching City battle to three well-earnt points tomorrow! I think we will really find out the benchmark tomorrow and how we stand against that.

I would love to read an expose on Roeders time at the club,we''ve all had the hear say and speculation but I still hanker to read the truth.

Wishful thinking I know but it''s still on my to read list. [;)]

Now Mr Huckerby when will we see you on the free bet thread and would you do us pups the honour of joining us at one of our meets? We promise to keep city angel tied to a radiator(for your safety) if you would join us.

Adam Drury, can you please interview Drury, he isn''t a target man.... I am sure you are in contact still and I would love to know as his career has progressed how his own goals have changed over time. I know we always go out (in our heads but not sometimes in earnest) to win every match but.... I just wonder as you progress your goals change as an individual.

Dean Ashton, what a player. Shame he didn''t let us see much of that when we went down. Wanker.

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="essex canary"]Looking forward to this, but who''s up next???[/quote]

Shergar
[/quote]

Nah - Lord Lucan [:D]

[/quote]

Nah - Lord Shergar

A couple of people who I think it would be great to interview about their time at Norwich -

Bellamy - would love to read his thoughts on his time with us and on Kevin Muscat - does he still hold a grudge against Muscat?

Martin O''Neill - if you can get O''Neill to talk about his time here, you really are a genius Hucks, as he omits it from everything, as if he never was here.  Maybe Lambert can break the ice on this one.

[Y]

Was a good read. Always understood his point of view of moving to play in the Prem again. Yes it was disappointing, but it was just a small part of the overall rather rotten picture that was Norwich City at the time.

i enjoyed  the interview cracked me up when he asked the shackell question at the end  .. really is a  cracking idea and i''ll look forward to it every month... how about hucks meets a true legend  the one and only andy hughes ?  [:D]

"I don''t think Roeder would want to do an interview....he doesn''t seem to be the kind of person who likes that..."

Funny you should say that pele, as I got the opposite impression - when he was talking in interview about Cureton and his player of the season award, with his wife polishing the trophy, I would have said that Roeder liked the sound of his own voice quite a lot. It sounded like someone trying very hard to be funny, having read about how to be funny from a rather dry textbook.

Got two questions asked, happy days! Thanks Hucks :) some great questions there, what has happened to such a potentially great player is so disappointing, but I''m glad to hear Deano is a real, down to earth chap who has had a great time with our club and further fantastic moments.

Hucks, I know you are good friends with Flem...any plans to do an interview with him? He is anything but another striker!!!