Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Hucks Meets Dean Ashton on www.dh6.co.uk

[quote user="hucks"]Did the interview with Ash today, will try and have it up before Friday,I''m sure you''ll all enjoy it,great bloke with some honest answers. Hucks[/quote]

Three cheers if you get it up before Friday, Hucks

[quote user="essex canary"]Looking forward to this, but who''s up next???[/quote]

Give him a chance to complete this one before he lines up his next victim [:)]

big fan of ashton, great striker here in his short time... as I have said at the time I understand why he would leave.

bloody jason jarrett, andy hughes peter thorne... the writing was on the wall then

be an interesting interview with a guy who has returned to Norfolk too

Peter Crouch would be a good one, as he obviously came along with hux and was part of that inspired team, fondly remembered here.

I wonder that without that loan move he would have had a chance and now play in the top flight and international football

Great footballer, shame we never got to see what he could really do at International level.

Bit of a mercenary though so won''t get into my NCFC hall of fame.

[quote user="smooth"]Peter Crouch would be a good one, as he obviously came along with hux and was part of that inspired team, fondly remembered here. I wonder that without that loan move he would have had a chance and now play in the top flight and international football[/quote]Great call - I think a Crouch interview would be excellent.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="essex canary"]Looking forward to this, but who''s up next???[/quote]

Shergar
[/quote]

Nah - Lord Lucan [:D]

[quote user="hucksdh6couk"]Think a few might change their views on Ash after interview, we''ll see, i''d like Nigel next! but will see[/quote]

Nutty Nigel will be your biggest fan if you do an interview with his hero Worthy [:)]

How did your charity ball go on Sat night Hucks?

After last weeks Scrimmage how about interviewing Lee Croft?  Sounds like we''ll get no sense but would be a good laugh.  Sounds a total loon.  Saw a horse in a Range Rover?  Strange chap.

Lee Croft reminds me of (and looks deceptively like) Lloyd from Ask Rhod Gilbert, if anyone has seen that?!

I''m a Deano fan too, so I hope he has good things to say about the club! I can imagine he does as he has moved down here to live, but hope he enjoyed himself whilst playing here too :)

Did the interview with Ash today, will try and have it up before Friday,I''m sure you''ll all enjoy it,great bloke with some honest answers. Hucks

Hi Hucks, Its Friday..........., where is it?

It''s in progress I imagine ;)

He did say he''d "try" not that we "would".

Davo

I miss Dion...along with yourself one of the few positives from those 2 seasons.I don''t think the man knew that even he was allowed an iffy game once in a while.

[quote user="hucks"]Hucks Meets Dion is an easy one, didn''t want to do 3 target men on the bounce,try and mix it up[/quote]

Not ignoring what you said about three forwards in a row but are you still in touch with Matty S because that would be great at some point I think. Very interesting!!