Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

QPR vs Norwich score Prediction

I''m going for a 1-1 draw with Simeon getting the goal for us. I know we don''t normally do all that well in London, however Lambert has us playing good in the higher profile matches and our away form is good at the moment. What does everyone else think.

I''ll be there at Loftus Road and really looking forward to it...

I can see both teams scoring but i have a feeling that we might nick it. Im going for a 2-1 city win with hoolahan and jackson to score seeing as theyre in good form at the minute.

Really can''t wait to go down there, but am fearing the worst. They''ve haven''t conceded at home yet, and have scored 12 times. I know we have scored in our last 32 away games, which is very impressive, but I don''t think we have had a hard a game as this in a while. Yes, their good run has to come to an end, but sadly, so do ours. I''m going with a very tight game, but QPR to score in the 80-85th minute, then finish us off in stoppage time. We will then come out fighting vs Palace at FCR 3 days later with a 3-1 win!

A really tough game, which will stretch our defence!!! I am hoping for a point 1-1 , with Holt getting on the end of a good cross.
This will really show our Championship credential, c''mon City!!!

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]nice to see plenty of positive on this game + we will have more than 3000 fans helping the cause[/quote]Great City following might definitely do the trick!!!

I''ve not seen us lose away for 3 seasons now and I''m going on saturday!

I can see this game being like Huddersfield away last year, the home team having all the possesion in the first 30-40 mins but then we come back strongly to win the game.

QPR 1 Norwich City 2

When you look at their goal difference, especially at home, and how few goals they have conceded, it is difficult to see us scoring more than one.

I think that the best we can hope for is 1-1, which would be a good achievement, but I fear that it could be 2-0 or even 3-0 to QPR.