Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Jon Otsemobor

He was sent off yesterday! Haha, what a noob [:D]The mighty Charlton (with the legend *term used very loosely [;)] Gary Doherty) lost 4-0 at home to Brighton.Damn you Lambert for releasing him!!

Yes. If you watch that Doc performance it brings shivers down your spine.

Fair do''s to Lambo and Culverhouse though, they really got the best out of him.

So what.  Otsemobor is old news.

What else can we say about old players?  I see Alan Taylor sold another newspaper today.  Does that warrant a thread?

I''m quite glad the Doc has gone because it''s time for a change, we need a new target.

Elliott Ward has already notched up 5 yellow cards this season so I''m quite pleased about that because much like Gary Doherty we''ll be able to slate him for how many fouls he gives away, especially in dangerous areas.

...Or will we be turning a blind eye to that?

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Greeno made another mistake
[/quote]

Well he deserved that for being part of the team that got us relegated.

Elliot Ward doesn''t give them away in dangerous areas. Gary Doherty however often wrestled defenders and as incredible as he was last year, with his lack of pace this year I wouldn''t fancy him contending with Jamie Mackie yesterday... or Scott Sinclair, Lloyd Dyer etc etc

Mike Milligan was on the train home yesterday, he was reporting on the Charlton Brighton game, He sad Doc had a terrible game!

I watched the highlights on the FLS and well, god help us if Doc was still our first choice centre half!  His performance yesterday was abysmal - clueless - what price his experience. And yes Ward has got too many bookings but not too many of them are for fouls on the edge of the area - yesterday''s boooking was not worth one.  Still got JBA as back up.

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Elliot Ward doesn''t give them away in dangerous areas. [/quote]

Apart from in the Hull game, a freekick which they scored from.

But we''ll overlook that as he''s not Gary Doherty.

I like Ward but fair is fair, you can''t knock one for it but not the other, surely?

People won''t see the fouls Ward gives away, the amount of times he gives the ball away with a punt forward that finds nobody because they''ve decided they like him. Don''t think you''d find he''d do Doherty for pace either.

I am a big fan of Wardy though, I''m just not a big fan of double standards.

[quote user="Viva Marc Libbra"]Elliot Ward doesn''t give them away in dangerous areas. [/quote]

Apart from in the Hull game, a freekick which they scored from. But we''ll overlook that as he''s not Gary Doherty.

I like Ward but fair is fair, you can''t knock one for it but not the other, surely?

People won''t see the fouls Ward gives away, the amount of times he gives the ball away with a punt forward that finds nobody because they''ve decided they like him. Don''t think you''d find he''d do Doherty for pace either.

I am a big fan of Wardy though, I''m just not a big fan of double standards.