Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Where do we fit Charlie and Saf in?

Ok now we''re in a situation where we''ve got too many players!!  Ooh the luxury!  Looks like Drury will be ok for tomorrow so what would you do?  Drop Drury and play Charlie at left back or drop when of the central defs and play Charlie in the middle?  Personally I''d probably drop either Drury or Flem

I''d probably have Saf for the bench and bring him on for Holt in the middle later on.

Thoughts?

Own goal aside, what do you think about dropping Doherty??

Listening to the match on wed and watching the highlights, he seems to give away so may freekicks, and he is very slow, not just on wed but on many other occasions!!

He can be good in the air at times, but does that really make up for the other areas??

Doherty is great! Fleming''s never going to be dropped as he''s skipper, so I see Charlton coming in for Drury.I would rather see Doc and Charlie at the back, with Helveg and Drury, but I don''t think it''s ever going to happen.

Will need the Doc to Shackell (get it NW take note ) the Horse if he plays.  Flem to go (played every minute don''t you know), conceded most goals in league.

Jason kept Earnshaw shackelled against Cardiff last year didn''t get a sniff, bring back Charlie in middle, Bren to stay left,  Mack, Huck and Deano to start. 

Doherty needs to stay at the back for hight against campbell and keep the same back 4 (unless if drury doesnt pass his fitness test) and not uspet matters by completely changin the team. i agree safri shud b on the bench tho

[quote]Doherty was outstanding on Wednesday night. He kept Beattie in his pocket. It is Fleming''s turn for a stint on the bench methinks.[/quote]

Fleming will not be dropped. 

[quote]Ok now we''re in a situation where we''ve got too many players!! Ooh the luxury! Looks like Drury will be ok for tomorrow so what would you do? Drop Drury and play Charlie at left back or drop when o...[/quote]

If Fleming was going to be started, I hope think Charlton should take on left back, not central defender; Safri was better to partner Damien in attacking midfield when Gary Holt was the DM, liked this:GreenEdworthy Fleming Doherty CharltonHoltFrancis SafriHuckerbyAshton McKenzie/Jarvis