Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

QPR match report now on www.dh6.co.uk

Great report Hucks cheers, the picture of you and Delia reminds me when I met yourself at the Gunn club on the last game of your loan deal with us against Cardiff, I was lucky to be a matchday sponsor and got more than a little tipsy and told Delia to rattle out another cook book and buy you fella, she replied with a rye smile "if I had the money I would" and the rest as they say is history.Twitchy.

"sorry Rupert,I''ve got former canary legend and 2 time player of year Iwan Roberts doing it, lets hope he keeps it in English ! "

Only Iwan Roberts eh ? Is that the best you could do ? :)

Well if you can''t have current players doing them for you ex-players are just as good.

Another good match report and chat with Deano.

Davo

Taarabt looked a decent player on the ball, thought we played him well and stopped him running at us too much. Taarabt and QPR looked dangerous early on, loads of movement off the ball, and some decent crossing opportunities but once we’d weathered that City looked mostly in control. Ruddy didn’t have to make any tough saves.

On another day against another team maybe Taarabt would have had an easier game. After seeing the match I’m not sure whether he had a bad day, was not 100% fit, or my suspicion, is that in cricket terms he’s a flat track bully, and good at making lesser players look like idiots.

My only surprise was that he lasted until around fifteen minutes to go before being taken off as he was having less and less influence on the game and not seeing much of the ball. Maybe this was due to QPR being more direct and getting it up to Agyamang (sp?).

Overall a good point for City and shows how far we have progressed in a year under Lambert.

I still can''t believe a Norwich legend posts here, next you be telling me Dale Gordon posts too!

And therein lies an interesting question for Hucks!How many players read this forum? Do they have a laugh at the utter crap we talk about?

[quote user="morty"]And therein lies an interesting question for Hucks!

How many players read this forum? Do they have a laugh at the utter crap we talk about?
[/quote]

Easy answers I''d imagine:

Quite a few and, yes, of course they do [:)] 

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="morty"]And therein lies an interesting question for Hucks!How many players read this forum? Do they have a laugh at the utter crap we talk about?[/quote]

Easy answers I''d imagine:

Quite a few and, yes, of course they do [:)] 

[/quote]I think if I was a player I''d rather not know what fans are gobbing off about. I can''t imagine a player going through a poor vein of form thinking "I know, I''ll just pop on the Pink ''un forum and see what the fans opinion is"I really, really hope Docherty never read this forum lol.

[quote user="Marty"]I actually think that Morty is 80''s ace Trevor Putney, am I right?[/quote][:$]Rumbled.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Marty"]I actually think that Morty is 80''s ace Trevor Putney, am I right?[/quote][:$]Rumbled.

[/quote]thought so, you can never lie low with that blonde hair! i''ll see If I can uncover more ex city stars now......

[quote user="hucks@dh6.co.uk"]sorry Rupert,I''ve got former canary legend and 2 time player of year Iwan Roberts doing it, lets hope he keeps it in English!

Well done Hucks, what a coup, should be a good read!!!