Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Lotta piccys of the biggies today

Lots of lovely pictures of our celebrities on our live coverage of the QPR match today!

Stephen and Delia and Michael.

I thought that they lingered rather longer on Stephen in total than the others though. Don''t know how that will go down!

[;)]

OTBC

I don''t suppose any of them will give a sh it.

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]I don''t suppose any of them will give a sh it.[/quote]

No, it''s little ''uns like you who don''t give a sh it.

Celebrities care a lot.

More publicity, more fame, more money......

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]I thought that they lingered rather longer on Stephen in total than the others though. Don''t know how that will go down![/quote]He was sitting next to McNally. I wonder why you didn''t mention that! [:|]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]I thought that they lingered rather longer on Stephen in total than the others though. Don''t know how that will go down![/quote]He was sitting next to McNally. I wonder why you didn''t mention that! [:|][/quote]

Is McNally a ''celebrity''? He may become so if we are very successful over the next couple of years. Maybe the red tops will love to contrast Delia and her hard man?[:)] 

Anyway, Stephen was in the middle of their pictures.

OTBC

How? I tried the uk site couldn''t find it on there, and i tried a couple of proxy sites still no luck.

[quote user="smiley"]How? I tried the uk site couldn''t find it on there, and i tried a couple of proxy sites still no luck.[/quote]

http://www.bet365.com/home/default.asp?

You have to register. This will activate the live feeds.

They will ask you to deposit after registering. This is necessary to bet but not to receive the live feeds.

If you check the site now you will see that the next match available with live streaming is the Sunday match between Dundee U. and Celtic, although live audio feeds are available for the 3 pship matches.

You could try the Celtic match tomorrowand see how it works out. Good luck.

OTBC

Thanks, i know in the past bet365 couldnt show the games because of some law so this has now changed? I''ll defently try it out tomorrow if im home.

Meh. Don''t get too worked up, BBB...

Celebs at games are manna from heaven for directors and cameramen.

I would guess that, at every single game that it was possible to get a shot of DS and MWJ last season and into this one, there duly has been. Noted D had her arm entangled in M''s at the game yesterday, bless!

The luvvies in the media probably can''t get over Stephen Fry being a Norwich fan yet, and I expect Liverpool will soon put in a bid to buy him as one of their fans, offering Barry from Brookside in part exchange.

Poor Stephen on the Football League show, was caught at the game on camera - having a huge ''hippo yawn''.....

Quite funny.....he must have had a heavy lunch....

Camera didn''t pick out Hucks though, who was sat only a few yards away from me in the upper tier of School End stand.....

Still, he wasn''t slummin'' it....He''s really, just one of us..... 

"Poor Stephen on the Football League show, was caught at the game on camera - having a huge ''hippo yawn''...."Something you managed not to do on that football show on the sofa, or so I''m told ?  Who was trying harder to get on the telly ? [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]"Poor Stephen on the Football League show, was caught at the game on camera - having a huge ''hippo yawn''...."

Something you managed not to do on that football show on the sofa, or so I''m told ?  Who was trying harder to get on the telly ? [;)]
[/quote]

Weren''t me on Soccer AM.....

Unfortunately, whilst it was being aired - I was far too occupied ''hippo yawning'' behind the pages of the EDP on an early Norwich to Liverpool Street train.....

One takes it up the arse and the other one blathers out of it...... Two gay icons and a transvestite of a club.Dear oh bloody dear.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]One takes it up the arse and the other one blathers out of it...... Two gay icons and a transvestite of a club.Dear oh bloody dear.[/quote]Both more successful than you''ll ever be though. It''s the 21st century, feel free to join the rest of us

[quote user="s10_yellow"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]One takes it up the arse and the other one blathers out of it...... Two gay icons and a transvestite of a club.Dear oh bloody dear.[/quote]Both more successful than you''ll ever be though. It''s the 21st century, feel free to join the rest of us[/quote]If that''s what you call ''successful'' then I feel sorry for you......Celebrity might float your little boat but I''m quite happy to be in the real world...........

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="s10_yellow"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]One takes it up the arse and the other one blathers out of it...... Two gay icons and a transvestite of a club.Dear oh bloody dear.[/quote]Both more successful than you''ll ever be though. It''s the 21st century, feel free to join the rest of us[/quote]If that''s what you call ''successful'' then I feel sorry for you......Celebrity might float your little boat but I''m quite happy to be in the real world...........[/quote]Yes Cluck, you''re just as real as anyone else who spends too much time on here...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="s10_yellow"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]One takes it up the arse and the other one blathers out of it...... Two gay icons and a transvestite of a club.Dear oh bloody dear.[/quote]Both more successful than you''ll ever be though. It''s the 21st century, feel free to join the rest of us[/quote]If that''s what you call ''successful'' then I feel sorry for you......Celebrity might float your little boat but I''m quite happy to be in the real world...........[/quote]Yes Cluck, you''re just as real as anyone else who spends too much time on here...[/quote]I think a ''post count'' check might prove otherwise......

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="s10_yellow"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]One takes it up the arse and the other one blathers out of it...... Two gay icons and a transvestite of a club.Dear oh bloody dear.[/quote]Both more successful than you''ll ever be though. It''s the 21st century, feel free to join the rest of us[/quote]If that''s what you call ''successful'' then I feel sorry for you......Celebrity might float your little boat but I''m quite happy to be in the real world...........[/quote]Yes Cluck, you''re just as real as anyone else who spends too much time on here...[/quote]I think a ''post count'' check might prove otherwise......[/quote]For how many of your usernames / reincarnations ?Me, I''d like to be reincarnated as a can of milk.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="s10_yellow"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]One takes it up the arse and the other one blathers out of it...... Two gay icons and a transvestite of a club.Dear oh bloody dear.[/quote]Both more successful than you''ll ever be though. It''s the 21st century, feel free to join the rest of us[/quote]If that''s what you call ''successful'' then I feel sorry for you......Celebrity might float your little boat but I''m quite happy to be in the real world...........[/quote]Yes Cluck, you''re just as real as anyone else who spends too much time on here...[/quote]Sadly this little world isn''t that important to me... as it clearly is for you.Take such silly arguments elsewhere eh?I think a ''post count'' check might prove otherwise......[/quote]For how many of your usernames / reincarnations ?Me, I''d like to be reincarnated as a can of milk.[/quote]