Sign in to follow this  
Shyster

Did I hear correctly?

On the news just now an Everton fan saying "They should set their sat-navs for Norfolk, ''cause that''s where they''re going" - refering to Liverpool of course.

Poor little uneducated thief, think he would know if your club was heading for the shitter then Suffolk is the place to be.

Tw@t probably only knows where Norfolk is because he''s spends every year holidaying in Yarmouth.Subsidised holidays of course.

[quote user="Shyster"]Tw@t probably only knows where Norfolk is because he''s spends every year holidaying in Yarmouth.Subsidised holidays of course.[/quote]

Get alot of people coming into the bar where i work asking where the best place is for cheap drink, as they''re on a £9.50 holiday!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Satnavs set for Preston was the comment on Sky

[/quote]And even that woefully under-researched, as Preston may well be in the third tier come next season...

[quote user="Shyster"]On the news just now an Everton fan saying "They should set their sat-navs for Norfolk, ''cause that''s where they''re going" - refering to Liverpool of course.
[/quote]

Well then, let''s just hope that the scallywags mistakenly set their sat-navs for the ''Lost Village of Shipden''....

[quote user="Adam_2010"][quote user="Shyster"]Tw@t probably only knows where Norfolk is because he''s spends every year holidaying in Yarmouth.

Subsidised holidays of course.
[/quote] Get alot of people coming into the bar where i work asking where the best place is for cheap drink, as they''re on a £9.50 holiday![/quote]

Lol, nothing wrong with a Sun holiday though!

I am so enjoying Liverpool at the moment, couldn''t happen to a nicer club.