Sign in to follow this  
Sim086

Korey Smith

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="Boyo"]  And also we shouldn''t even be thinking about dropping him for Fox.  Without Korey Smith we are not the same team at all.  [/quote]

On the Grant Holt thread you commented that Holt isn''t that good and that he "is certainly droppable".

Although I do know that you also said you''re not trying to knock Holt, which is fair enough.

But...who do you think is more important to Norwich City - Grant Holt or Korey Smith?

[/quote]

Grant Holt at the moment.

I never said we shouldn''t drop Korey Smith or he is undroppable I said we shouldn''t drop him for Fox.

[quote user="Boyo"][quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="Boyo"]  And also we shouldn''t even be thinking about dropping him for Fox.  Without Korey Smith we are not the same team at all.  [/quote]

On the Grant Holt thread you commented that Holt isn''t that good and that he "is certainly droppable".

Although I do know that you also said you''re not trying to knock Holt, which is fair enough.

But...who do you think is more important to Norwich City - Grant Holt or Korey Smith?

[/quote]

Grant Holt at the moment.

I never said we shouldn''t drop Korey Smith or he is undroppable I said we shouldn''t drop him for Fox.

[/quote]

I never said you did.

I was just trying to gauge where you where you rank each players importance to the team.