Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Re: Paddy Kenny!

What are you going on about? who said anyone was intimidated? I also sat in row b and I clearly saw a father with 3 young boys looking at these ''young'' men when they were throwing words like c**t at Kenny, and his look told the story.

I have no problem with unsettling the opposition, in fact its our duty to do that but it just isnt big or clever to use that sort of language in front of young kids.

If you think its ok then either you have not got kids or you shouldn''t have them.

Just how you can say I''m wrong, baffles me. Tell me how you think that sort of language in front of kids is right.

Come on tell me!

[quote user="mtv"]What are you going on about? who said anyone was intimidated? I also sat in row b and I clearly saw a father with 3 young boys looking at these ''young'' men when they were throwing words like c**t at Kenny, and his look told the story. I have no problem with unsettling the opposition, in fact its our duty to do that but it just isnt big or clever to use that sort of language in front of young kids. If you think its ok then either you have not got kids or you shouldn''t have them. Just how you can say I''m wrong, baffles me. Tell me how you think that sort of language in front of kids is right. Come on tell me![/quote]

Is this aimed at me or Boogle?

Dont tell me I shouldnt have kids, big man hiding behind your computer. Reading this thread you thinks its ok to Shout about crack pipes in front of kids, yet have a problem with swearing. I think your prioritys are wrong pal. I would rather my kids were swearing in a football ground than having a toot on a crack pipe in some grubby little crack den. You clearly prefer your kids to be crack heads. And you think you can lecture me about parenting?

Hiding behind my Computer? Why do you want tohit me or something? You are everything thats wrong with this message board! How can you say that someone shouting about a bloody crack pipe ends up with a child going into a crack den?

Jesus you are a bloody weird one are''nt you. How old are you? 6?

You still have not answered how calling someone a c**t in front of a couple of 5 year olds is acceptable?

Come on big boy...lets have it!

I never heard the word C**T being shouted, but i did hear some fans shouting " Jolly Good Pass Croft".. And " That tackle was spiffing"... i sat down with these lot and enjoyed my cream tea at Half Time

[quote user="mtv"]Hiding behind my Computer? Why do you want tohit me or something? You are everything thats wrong with this message board! How can you say that someone shouting about a bloody crack pipe ends up with a child going into a crack den? Jesus you are a bloody weird one are''nt you. How old are you? 6? You still have not answered how calling someone a c**t in front of a couple of 5 year olds is acceptable? Come on big boy...lets have it![/quote]

LOL, what a prize numb nut you are.

You didnt answer anyones questions so what makes you god?

You said to someone else you thought it was funny singing about a crack pipe, you also said kids around you shouldnt have to listen to swearing. So in your eyes you dont mind people talking about drugs infront of kids, but you draw the line at swearing. What a great dad you must be. Hey kids, im just having a hit on the crack pipe, oh and remember not to swear today.

Where did I say I wanted to hit you? Just pointing out that gobby little nobodys like you, didnt say a word at the game, yet soon as you are back in Norwich you run straight onto your computer slagging people off.

Why didnt you say something to them saturday if you were that bothered?

PEOPLE SWEAR IN LIFE GET OVER IT!

I would rather my kids heard swear words than asked me what a crack pipe is.

but then again you are father of the year, oh we are not worthy.

Oh and in your own words not mine, the kids were 7, then 6 and now they are 5. Are you going to say they were still in the womb next?

So my question, why didnt you say something on the day if you were so worried about these 7 sorry 6 sorry 5 year olds hearing swear words?

So let me get this right then, now I''m a gobby little shit because I dare to disagree with you? Is that right?

Who do you think you are? The site policeman where I have to reply to all the crap you write? If anyones a gobby little shit,its you mate.

Anyones allowed an opinion but if itsdifferent to yours then they are open to abuse, is that right?

This site has idiots like you, wholike to surpress anything they disagree with. Well I have news for you. You can swivell mate.

Keep throwing your abuse because you and I both know you would''nt dare say it face to face.

[quote user="mtv"]So let me get this right then, now I''m a gobby little shit because I dare to disagree with you? Is that right? Who do you think you are? The site policeman where I have to reply to all the crap you write? If anyones a gobby little shit,its you mate. Anyones allowed an opinion but if itsdifferent to yours then they are open to abuse, is that right? This site has idiots like you, wholike to surpress anything they disagree with. Well I have news for you. You can swivell mate. Keep throwing your abuse because you and I both know you would''nt dare say it face to face.[/quote]

HAHA! What a plum.

Instead of answering my question you throw abuse at me then accuse me of doing it.

I will ask you again, why didnt you say anything if you were so worried about these poor 7,6, no 5 year old kids at the ground?

Oh and you swore aswell, not exactly good parent material are you son.

Guys, chillax, everyone gets caught up in the heat of the moment in their own way. Football brings out emotions from people who would elsewhere never show them. Swearing with kids around is not encouraged, however if you take kids to a game and expect it to be a fair-language environment, then I''m afraid you will be totally mistaken.

[quote user="Sidney James"]

[quote user="mtv"]Hiding behind my Computer? Why do you want tohit me or something? You are everything thats wrong with this message board! How can you say that someone shouting about a bloody crack pipe ends up with a child going into a crack den? Jesus you are a bloody weird one are''nt you. How old are you? 6? You still have not answered how calling someone a c**t in front of a couple of 5 year olds is acceptable? Come on big boy...lets have it![/quote]

You said to someone else you thought it was funny singing about a crack pipe, you also said kids around you shouldnt have to listen to swearing. So in your eyes you dont mind people talking about drugs infront of kids, but you draw the line at swearing. What a great dad you must be. Hey kids, im just having a hit on the crack pipe, oh and remember not to swear today.

Where did I say I wanted to hit you? Just pointing out that gobby little nobodys like you, didnt say a word at the game, yet soon as you are back in Norwich you run straight onto your computer slagging people off.

[/quote]

wasn’t mtv the guy that allowed his son to go dressed in a ridiculous morph suit to a game?

Says it all really.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]I never heard the word C**T being shouted, but i did hear some fans shouting " Jolly Good Pass Croft".. And " That tackle was spiffing"... i sat down with these lot and enjoyed my cream tea at Half Time[/quote]

Cream tea? Blaady hell son, you know how to live it up ‘the Norwich way’.  [;)]

[quote user="Mainline"][quote user="Sidney James"]

[/quote]

wasn’t mtv the guy that allowed his son to go dressed in a ridiculous morph suit to a game?

Says it all really.

[/quote]

What??!! So Mainline, let me ask you this; you may or may not have a son or daughter who is in their teenage years. Are you such a control freak that you control what said son or daughter wears?

I don''t know the lad personally but I would imagine as most teenage boys he thought it would be cool to be different and dress in a morphsuit? So its MTVs fault he got attacked at Notts Forest is it? That''s basically what you''re saying!

Come back to me when you either have a son or daughter of this age bracket or can supply me with a good enough answer for the above question once you''ve had a chance to think it through before making wild remarks as you have above.

[quote user="Mainline"]

[quote user="zemas tendon"]I never heard the word C**T being shouted, but i did hear some fans shouting " Jolly Good Pass Croft".. And " That tackle was spiffing"... i sat down with these lot and enjoyed my cream tea at Half Time[/quote]

Cream tea? Blaady hell son, you know how to live it up ‘the Norwich way’.  [;)]

[/quote]

"Oh yes ole Chum, i went on saturday, splendid, splendid.... did feel a bit un-easy when i saw these awful humans walking round london" but felt so much better when back in Gods County.. Dont think will be going again, to much bad words coming out of fellow chums mouths....