Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Re: Paddy Kenny!

Junkie,fat and c*** were a few words that popped up.Nothing nasty though[;)] He took it well,i think.

I gave him some, just asked him where his joint was.....its only banter, if I was paid £10K a week you can call me what you like.....but not abusive!

[quote user="paul moy"]I was there and heard this. What has he done to us to warrant such abuse ?[/quote]

It''s because he was a junkie, is fat and if warnock seems to get along with him; probably a c***

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]

Slightly o/t but when did we stop applauding the opposing goalkeeper as they trotted towards the Barclay before kick-off?

[/quote]We applauded the opposing goalkeeper?

Slightly o/t but when did we stop applauding the opposing goalkeeper as they trotted towards the Barclay before kick-off?

[/quote]

LOL.

Paddy really didn''t have much to do yesterday.....I think he expended more energy swigging from his drink bottle - than having to protect his area of responsibility....

[/quote]

[quote user="CantonsHero"]In his defence he''s a Premier League goalkeeper and did a decent job today.[/quote]why has he spent most of his career outside the prem then?

They were not that young! I''d say in their 30''s They were stood next to me and whilst the ''Where''s youre crack pipe'' was quite funny, I think ''your mothers a whore'' and ''you are a fat c*nt'' was a bit much for the 6 and 7 year olds who were sat next to to them!

One bloke, who looked a bit like wurrzel Gummage, kept saying ''eye of the tiger wes''! Don''t know why, but there you go!

[quote user="mtv"]They were not that young! I''d say in their 30''s They were stood next to me and whilst the ''Where''s youre crack pipe'' was quite funny, I think ''your mothers a whore'' and ''you are a fat c*nt'' was a bit much for the 6 and 7 year olds who were sat next to to them! One bloke, who looked a bit like wurrzel Gummage, kept saying ''eye of the tiger wes''! Don''t know why, but there you go![/quote]

Hang on a minute, would you rather young kids heard swear words or asked their parents what a crack pipe is?

At the end of the day, it was an away day, large percentage of City fans had been on the lash since the early trains around london, and ive heard worse than that shouted by dads with their kids at home games mate. Its all part of the match day.

Now as an ex goalkeeper and fat c#nt, im now off for a honk on my crack pipe lol.. [;)]

[quote user="ryan1992"]Must admit i liked the ''Paddy, give us a line, Paddy, Paddy give us a line''![/quote]

[Y]

He must expect it, if I was him I''d enjoy it. It''s rare that the very shit players get personal abuse. He''s a good keeper, clearly as QPR have conceded 5 all season? Or something like that.

Oh so they were on the beer all day long so its ok to call him a C**t in front of young kids?

Oh dear! Oh dear!

[quote user="mtv"]Oh so they were on the beer all day long so its ok to call him a C**t in front of young kids? Oh dear! Oh dear![/quote]

Not saying that, im saying its a football match, and people swear, part of life. Where do I say I think its ok? Im pointing out the obvious. Away game, long day out = people pis5ed up. I havent got a problem with anything that was sung yesterday, you need to get a grip. 3,100 people - did you expect them to sing "Oi Mr Kenny you are a jolly nasty person if you dont mind me saying so" christ on a bike.

Your comment that its ok to sing about being on a crack pipe is ok but swearing isnt deserves an oh dear pal.

Just to clear something up mate, do you think its ok to sing 2 of our anthems - we shoot burglers and Stevie Wright, Wright, Wright?

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]He must expect it, if I was him I''d enjoy it. It''s rare that the very shit players get personal abuse. He''s a good keeper, clearly as QPR have conceded 5 all season? Or something like that.[/quote]

Kenny is the best keeper in that league IMO.

I thought he was quite good value to be fair to him. He had some banter going with the crowd with some of those stepovers etc. Like other posters said he probably expended more energy doing that because he didn''t actually do that much apart from facing the penalty and the save from Holt.

Yeah, I think he took the abuse quite well, and seemed to have a laugh about it. Good on him - shame if he gets a cough again lol.

[quote user="mtv"]Oh so they were on the beer all day long so its ok to call him a C**t in front of young kids? Oh dear! Oh dear![/quote]

Whats right is right and you are wrong. I sat in row A and my friend sat behind {or rather stood behind}in Row B. Yes a few lads in their early 20s were having a sing, yes they were having a laugh. ''Kenny give us a line'' etc etc etc, but at no stage did any kid or any parent take offence to any of this. The father and son near me were laughing with them FFS. I heard plenty of swearing, but nobody complained or moaned then so why are you now? Please dont try and say these lads were intimidating so nobody approached them as I was within arms length.

The only thing I was offended by was a prat at half time wearing a cravat!!!!!!