Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

If the forum or site looks different...

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]...it''s because we''re switching over and joining www.edp24.co.uk and www.en24.co.uk on the new system.It''s not your machine - don''t panic![/quote]

This is rubbish Pete - I hope you''ve still got the receipt...

I know hate is a strong word and I don''t use it very often but I hate this new layout as much as the Palarse result.

absolute tosh!. could not automatically log in from my bookmark, have made a new account so i can post this.Think i''m gonna just check back once a week to see if it''s sorted out, instead of 6-7 times a dayI am STILL a canary in terrierland awaiting promotion!

I don''t know if anybody else is experiencing the same, but it''s actually hurting my eyes too much to trawl through all the other posts to check.

IT''S TOO BRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I remember when the message forum was green when I originally joined the pinkun website back in about 2000 (the Bryan Hamilton days). The pink version was definitely the best, and I see the current version as a bad step backwards (don''t like grey and the margin spacing is too wide). But hopefully things will get ironed out in the next couple of days colour/margin wise.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Sorry, I do apologise - I appear to have wandered into the wrong forum by mistake [;)][/quote]

Faggot.[/quote]I can confirm it''s definitely still the Pink ''Un...

[quote user="paulinhudds"]absolute tosh!. could not automatically log in from my bookmark, have made a new account so i can post this.Think i''m gonna just check back once a week to see if it''s sorted out, instead of 6-7 times a dayI am STILL a canary in terrierland awaiting promotion![/quote]I strongly suspect that quite a few of the multi multi user name posters will lose their accounts due to this.Happily I remembered mine.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Sorry, I do apologise - I appear to have wandered into the wrong forum by mistake [;)]
[/quote]

Faggot.
[/quote]

I can confirm it''s definitely still the Pink ''Un...
[/quote]

Where?

OTBC

I would get more visual satisfaction and less eye strain from viewing a hand-held black and white screened 2 inch Casio TV....Than the lousy layout of this forum.

It''s poor.....and whoever is responsible for the tacky transition, should have their wages docked and be banished into the Archant mail-room....at least.

I could count the positives of the ''upgrade'' of this forum on one finger.....and that''s being very overly generous.

The positive is that it''s free to users....but, if folk had to pay for it?