Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Crystal Palace on Tuesday evening

It''''ll be like playing Scum reserves. Have you seen how many ex-Ipswich connections they have?

Should be a night full of boo''s for the opposition!

They also have David Wright (who was on loan to us at one point)

and Lewis Price, another ''binlet'' who was going to be another Premiership star - much like Bowditch

Personally I shall applaud them, much in the way you might someone who has recently escaped the clutches of some evil cult

It won''t be interesting, it will just be a load of people, who think that they are hard (because they can swear, and sit in the snake pit) swearing at them....

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]It''''ll be like playing Scum reserves. Have you seen how many ex-Ipswich connections they have? Should be a night full of boo''s for the opposition![/quote]

This was their team that started on Saturday, so we''ll probably only have 2 to boo.

01 Speroni

02 Clyne

04 Davis

05 McCarthy

19 Bennett

10 Garvan

11 Dorman

15 Cadogan

30 Marrow

16 Zaha

32 Counago

Alan Lee joined Huddersfield in August but would have got a good reception I''m sure. Their biggest weapon on Tuesday will inevitably be the diving in and around the box of that cheat Conuago, we will, as ever, need a strong ref to see through that.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]It''''ll be like playing Scum reserves. Have you seen how many ex-Ipswich connections they have? Should be a night full of boo''s for the opposition![/quote]

This was their team that started on Saturday, so we''ll probably only have 2 to boo.

01 Speroni

02 Clyne

04 Davis

05 McCarthy

19 Bennett

10 Garvan

11 Dorman

15 Cadogan

30 Marrow

16 Zaha

32 Counago

[/quote]I can''t believe you missed out George (named after a bra) Burley.

"I can''t believe you missed out George (named after a bra) Burley."

Probably because he was not in the team - as in "This was their team that started on Saturday"

ur just a man in a jacket.....are you serious? does your brain function normally?

For a start, i won''t be there on tuesday, i''m at University in Canterbury (i will be there on Saturday though...), I never have taken a flask of tea, or ever seen anyone around me have a flash of tea (well actually.....maybe i have, but their are quite a few elderly people around). I do join in chants, because the Jarrold is not silent. But the way people like you act, you just seem like a mindless thug, people are allowed to watch a game of football quietly if they want to.

To be fair gp, YOU accused the snakepit of all being mindless thugs yet when I sat in their it was a group of passionate fans making lots of noise and encouraging the team.

Something the jarrold struggles with.

Yeah thats fine, i''m a passionate fan, i do sing, but not everyone wants to, and its bloody annoying that people (mainly the snakepit people) think anyone who doesn''t make noise, is a bad fan, and brings a flask of tea to the game.....

YOUR ALLOWED TO WATCH THE FOOTBALL WITHOUT MAKING NOISE.....It isn''t against the law

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Yeah thats fine, i''m a passionate fan, i do sing, but not everyone wants to, and its bloody annoying that people (mainly the snakepit people) think anyone who doesn''t make noise, is a bad fan, and brings a flask of tea to the game..... YOUR ALLOWED TO WATCH THE FOOTBALL WITHOUT MAKING NOISE.....It isn''t against the law[/quote]

Grow some Ginger Nut Biscuits and sit in there...

[quote user="hogesar"]To be fair gp, YOU accused the snakepit of all being mindless thugs yet when I sat in their it was a group of passionate fans making lots of noise and encouraging the team. Something the jarrold struggles with.[/quote]

They are all Mindless Thugs who sit in the Snake Pit.. it makes my blood boil, when all this Stupid chanting comes out from there filthy mouths... How dare they try and get behind the team.. they all should of gone to Uni, (Wasters on a free ride)(Tax Dodgers) and get some proper education boy!!

IF YOU READ MY POST YOU WOULD SEE THAT I JOIN IN WITH CHANTS

Where have i said anything about stupid chanting? YOU are acting like a complete dick, people like you (not everyone in the snakepit, one of my friends from school sits there, and he is quite a nice person...), seem to think its funny to be abusive, and hate anyone that doesn''t join in with you, WHY CAN''T YOU ACCEPT not everyone wants to jump up and down shouting/singing all the time?

''How dare they try and get behind the team.. they all should of gone to Uni, (Wasters on a free ride)(Tax Dodgers) and get some proper education boy!!''

??? What the hell is wrong with your head?

"from there filthy mouths ...... and get some proper education boy!! "

it''s their, not there

from someone who did have a proper education

[quote user="Gingerpele"]IF YOU READ MY POST YOU WOULD SEE THAT I JOIN IN WITH CHANTS Where have i said anything about stupid chanting? YOU are acting like a complete dick, people like you (not everyone in the snakepit, one of my friends from school sits there, and he is quite a nice person...), seem to think its funny to be abusive, and hate anyone that doesn''t join in with you, WHY CAN''T YOU ACCEPT not everyone wants to jump up and down shouting/singing all the time?[/quote]

One of my friends from school...ha ha... "One time at band camp he stuck a flute up my A***e"

[quote user="City1st"]"from there filthy mouths ...... and get some proper education boy!! " it''s their, not there from someone who did have a proper education[/quote]

I looked through the dictionary for ages, also whats the difference between "Are" and "Our" and why do Americans call "Fillet".."Fillay" also "Tomatoe"and "Potartoe"

That bloody School i went to was for thick mindless idiots!!

[quote user="City1st"]"I can''t believe you missed out George (named after a bra) Burley."

Probably because he was not in the team - as in "This was their team that started on Saturday"[/quote]But he is still a 3rd ex scummer to boo.

so let me clarify gingerpele - you DO sing chants but dont swear? slightly contradicting if you ask me as most chants sung are hardly nursery rhymes.

and you class someone as a ''mindless thug'' for booing an ex ipswich player / someone who sits in the snake pit??

tell you what... heres a spade, start digging.

Nice of you to speak for every single one of us in the Snakepit, GP.

Because of course, every single one of us thinks that we all should sing, and that anyone who doesn''t is some kind of idiot, right?

Nothing like a sweeping generalisation.

Silly boy.

Anyway, getting back on topic, that''s an awful lot of Ipswich links!

More than i can remember any other team that we''ve come across in recent years having, anyhow.

Best just act really hard and boo them all, i guess.

When did i say i didn''t swear?

And i didn''t say your a mindless thug for booing ann ex ipswich player....Its for many reasons, one you looked forward to abusing people, which when you think about it is a bit sad, if the chants start at the game, then yeah join in, but to actually be exited about it is really really sad..

and ? TALK ABOUT SWEEPING GENERALISATIONS...What gets said about all the fans who are not in the Snake Pit/Barclay? shall i go find some quotes?