Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Port Vale vs Gillingham - Home win.

Good luck Methcanary and all fellow Pups

I''m going for a home win for The New Saints v. Haverfordwest County.

TNS are W5 D0 L0 F25 A4 at home and Haverfordwest are W1 D1 L2 F3 A6 away.

Good Luck, Methcanary!

Nutty Nigel ~ the 27th November is OK for me!

Sorry for the lateness. Shrewsbury to beat the newly appointed Mr Tilson''s (not that one) Lincoln City for me please.

Wow!!! I''m totally overwhelmed by the response of you PUPs. I counted 38 different picks from 63 PUPs so far, that''s absolutely amazing. Things have certainly gone from strength to strength in the year since my last pick. I promise that I haveconsidered ever single one of your picks and have come up with the following six selections.

ZENIT ST PETERSBURG to beat FC AMKARPERM

(Canary Cherub, Scooby, and also My choice.)

AALESUNDS FK to beat SANEFJORD(Newcastle uni-canary)

STADE BRESTOIS(ok the popular Brest) to beat ARLES-AVIGNON(Shyster, Filly-faufage, Muddy Funster, Shack-Attack)

PSV EINDHOVEN to beat WILLEM II(Hissing Sid, El Choppo)

PORT VALE to beat GILLINGHAM(Big Slob, GMF)

FLEETWOOD to beat ALTRINCHAM(Statto, Mandie-Moo, First Wazzock).

Well that''s it, thanks once again for all your help and thanks to Nutty for the opportunity and now it''s fingers crossed.

Excellent selections Meth[Y] And with a good potential return too. And that''s before we get the best odds from Billy.

I''ll get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

39 selections made so far which is a record. And these selections have been spread over so many different leagues. You Pups are certainly doing your homework these days. I''m a bit sad really because Ray would have loved having all these leagues we now have to choose from thanks to our resource library. He used to ring me during the week to tell me about "a good thing" in Holland or Turkey. Ray always said the European leagues were more predictable.

Any PUPs who have been too busy to post yet haven''t lost their chance. Your selections are still welcome for Saturdays and then Sundays games. I''d love for us to reach 70 PUPs this week!

Germany this week for me and Werder Bremen to win at home against Freiburg.Good Luck with those picks Meth and good luck to all the many PUP''s.

Sorry i''m a bit late...

I''m going for Real Madrid away at Malaga

Not 100% confident about Arsenal or Man U, both playing fairly solid teams, wouldn''t be surprised if 1 slipped up.

Good luck all

[quote user="jed exodous"]

Sorry i''m a bit late...

Not 100% confident about Arsenal or Man U, both playing fairly solid teams, wouldn''t be surprised if 1 slipped up.

Good luck all

[/quote]

Don''t forget most of the big clubs in Europe have European games midweek so will they be distracted by that?  OMG what am I doing going for Arsenal? lol[:S]

[quote user="jed exodous"]

Sorry i''m a bit late...

Good luck all

[/quote]

I tend to agree with you Jed, which is why I steered clear of them in my final six, but time will tell I guess.

I''m going to have a little bet on WBA to beat Man.U :P

Think you have done well to avoid the ''big teams'' some of these smaller leagues, have teams that seem to keep top form for much longer than the big teams....so another week of good picks, lets just hope they all come in this time :D

[quote user="Fellas"]Anorthosis to beat Olympiakos in Cyprus. Classic top versus bottom and Olympiakos are one of those boing-boing teams, which in cypriot football means you''re pretty dirt.

Best of luck Meth and the rest of the PUP''s.

And finally that date is fine for me Eddie. Looking forward to turning it into a 4 and raysing a bit more for the academy lads![/quote]Sorry for the confusion but that should be Omonia!! to beat Olympiakos. I don''t know why I put anorthosis, I must be fozzy in the brain...

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Methcanary and Billy Dixon we have...

1/4 Zenit St Petersburg 
2/7 Aalesunds FK 
4/7 Brest 
1/4 PSV Eindhoven 
17/20 Port Vale 
10/11 Fleetwood 

Which will win for the Academy £101.49p.  As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £80.82. So once again that’s big difference and it just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. Once again this week I did an ambitious line of home wins and Billy’s potential payout was well over half as much again more than I would have got with Boyle.
So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of  us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted. I know I keep emphasising this but it really is a big difference!

So now it’s "game on". Zenit St Petersburg get us underway today at 1:15 then Port Vale and Fleetwood kick off at 3pm. Brest go at 6pm and then we hopefully are unbeaten over night ready for PSV at 1:30 and Aalesunds at 5pm on Sunday. This is looking to be a very exciting weekend for us PUPs.

Good luck everyone....[:)]....

Wow those are brilliant odds.....

I did my own accumulator this morning as well :D (on top of WBA to win :P) although, i now don''t have much hope, as for some reason i have put Plymouth down for a win...god knows why....

But these look really good :D

Well Brum were beating Arsenal, but the gunners have turned it around, now 2-1 up, but get this, Man u were 2-0 up at half time, now 2-2.  Fleetwood and Port Vale bother still 0-0