Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Loads of selections so far, I wonder if we will hit 70 for the first time this week.

I''ve been looking after the picks of  SWP=Poor Man''s Ruel Fox and Beauseant as they are away this week. And they both went for the same game which was :-

Cardiff City    vs    Bristol City     home win.

And of course they left good luck wishes to meth and all us PUPs.

Normally I stay away from the unpredictable nonsense that is the Championship but with Sven newly installed and the chance to get one over their former manager I''m going for

Leicester v Hull = HOME win

One day one of my picks might even make the final selection :)

Morning all, I am dipping into the Scottish Highland league this week

Strathpspey Thistle V Buckie Thistle . Away win for Buckie for me.

Good luck Meth and all the PUP, s  

Sorry to be so dull but I too am going for

BREST vs Arles - Home Win

I too am a Brest man......la la laaaa-Benny Hill la la laaaa-Blackpool postcard humour.....la la laaaa....

York City to beat Bath for me, York''s first game under a new manager - hopefully new manager syndrome will kick in and beat a Bath side near the bottom of the league.

Good Luck Methcanary and all pickers!

Anorthosis to beat Olympiakos in Cyprus. Classic top versus bottom and Olympiakos are one of those boing-boing teams, which in cypriot football means you''re pretty dirt.

Best of luck Meth and the rest of the PUP''s.

And finally that date is fine for me Eddie. Looking forward to turning it into a 4 and raysing a bit more for the academy lads!

Well I just took a leaf out of GPele''s book and spent an hour studying the form available on soccerstats. Of course where as his incentive is to help the weeks picker and win our PUP''s League mine is to help the weeks picker and put a run together to try and get back on our PUP''s League!

My travels finally ended up in the Spanish second tier where Betis are at home to Girona. Where Betis home record reads P3 W3 F9 A2  while Girona''s away record is P3 L3 F2 A7.

Betis  V   Girona       Home Win

This selection comes with my best wishes to methcanary and an attached warning that nutty nigel is currently struck in the PUPs Unibond League with 4 correct selections from 10 attempts!

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]I''m a Brest man!  So it gets my vote
[/quote]

Really, faufage? I''m a c*nt man myself, but I''d never vote for Ipswich.
[/quote]

Bit near the mark there Shyster, but It made me laugh more than any other post I''ve ever read on here.

League 1 for me this week where Bournemouth entertain MK Dons. Bournemouth have an excellent home record (4-1-0-16-4) while MK Dons have been sruggling on the road (1-0-4-4-10) so........

Bournemouth v MK Dons........Home win.

Good luck Meth. [Y]

Good luck Meth, I have been on awful form recently, truly awful, but this weekend is when I turn it round.  Off to Italy, and Serie B for me where I fully expect:Crotone to beat PiacenzaCrotone have won the last 3 on the trot at home, Piacenza have lost 3 of the last 4, only scoring once.Good luck Meth, and all the Pups.

I''m going for an away win this week.

Malaga are yet to earn a point at home in three games and they are facing Real Madrid. A side they have never beaten at home in the La Liga in 9 attempts over the last 10 years.

Malaga Vs Real Madrid - AWAY WIN

Davo

Something different for me I reckon as I''m lagging a fair way behind........lets risk it with an away win ;) This week, I''ll be mostly napping Fleetwood Town to beat Altrincham           Best of luck and as always, here''s looking forward to both a City and PUPs win!!!!

[quote user="Statto28"]Something different for me I reckon as I''m lagging a fair way behind........lets risk it with an away win ;) This week, I''ll be mostly napping Fleetwood Town to beat Altrincham
           Best of luck and as always, here''s looking forward to both a City and PUPs win!!!!
[/quote]

Pipped to the post again!!  That''s two weeks on the trot - on the plus side the nap that Herman and I went for last week won!!  So on the basis that I''ll take any luck I can get at the moment  [;)]

Altrincham -v- FLEETWOOD TOWN   AWAY WIN

Altrincham have 7 points from 14 games, GD of  -19.  Fleetwood Town have 27 points from their 15 games with a GD of +9.

Good Luck one and all  [:D][H]

Good morning PUPs, What are great bunch you are, I make it that we have at the moment 34 different picks from 48 PUPs. Keep up the good work. I have three certain picks at the moment, the still uncertain about the rest. I should be able to delay the pick from my originally stated time but won''t know until later on, so keep ''em coming.

MC

I''m off to France this week for

Brest v Arles - HOME WIN

Arles are bottom of the Ligue 1 having lost all eight of their games so far scoring just three goals and with a goal difference of -17. Brest are fifth and unbeaten at home although they have drawn two of their three home games so. They haven''t scored many yet but they haven''t played Arles yet!

Good luck PUPs.