Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week eleven of the free bet season. We have our good friend Methcanary in charge this week and making the final selections. Meth is one of our long serving PUPs who has been with us week in, week out for the past three seasons. Now Meth had his best season last year with a 77% strike rate and was quickly out of the traps this season selecting correctly in each of the first four weeks. He bravely agreed to select early last season and I’m pleased his turn gives him more form to consider this time around.

After last weeks reduced fixture list we have a full range of fixtures from which to select for meth’s consideration this time. Thanks to Trent’s link to odds checker.com we can select from many more leagues. The link to odds checker.com is in our resource library  which is on the PUPs page of the NCISA web site. If there''s a price for your selection on this site then it can be considered for the final selections. I have to have odds from a priced up market to give to Billy as a guide.

I have been putting together the rota for November. Provisionally I have the following : -November 6th  FellasNovember  13th    FonejackerNovember  20th  First WazzockNovember  27th  Cosmic Twin

Please confirm if those dates are OK for you all. If not I can always facilitate a change if it''s not convenient.

I’ll hand the free bet over to Methcanary now. Enjoy your week in charge, there’s no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Stephen... the free bet is yours.......

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,2, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, yes Norfolkchance1 £1032 for the Academy,so far.

If I don''t get it right this week after so many dud weeks I''ll eat my hat [:)]

Arsenal to win at home

Good Luck everyone.

Good evening, Ed.

Brest, of the French Ligue 1 have garnered 13pts from their last 5 games, whereas their opponents this week are bottom of the table with nothing - zero - not a point on the board - fu*kin'' useless -- therefore, I''m adamant that Brest''s excellent form will prevail in front of a home crowd against Arles this coming Saturday [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]I''m a Brest man!  So it gets my vote[/quote]

Really, faufage? I''m a c*nt man myself, but I''d never vote for Ipswich.

Well I must say I''m not a Brest girl!!!! but my pick is from France this week:

MARSEILLE -v- Nancy      HOME WIN

Good Luck Meth and all you Lovely PUPs[;)][:)][Y]

The final week of the Finnish league division one for me this week.Viikingit v Mikkelin P (Also known as MP). Viikingit are second in the league, and only two points behind the league leaders. A win is needed to give them a shot at the title so im sure they will be on the attack from the start. They have also won their last five games. Mikkelin P are bottom of the league and have been relegated for a few weeks.Odds on ladbrokes. Best of luck Meth!

In a desperate bid to improve my standing at the bottom of the league (4/9 and not on the table!!!), and try to offer something different, I''m in Holland for a bottom v top clash...

Willem II v PSV Eindhoven - Away Win

Willem are rock bottom having W0 D1 L7 F6 A22, PSV are top with W5 D3 L0 F21 A6.

Fingers crossed I haven''t jinxed it!!!

Best of luck Methcanary, and of course all PUPs.

Going to Wales this week, to pick a team in form this season:

BANGOR vs Newtown (Home win....)

Bangor have won 5 at home out of 5 (and all 4 away games), scoring 15 and conceding only 6. Newtown are 9th, with 1,1,2 form away from home, but only scoring 4, conceding 9.

Good luck :D

Will it be 10 league wins in a row?The same team as last week for me,

BANGOR CITY v Newtown   HOME WIN

Good luck Meth and all PUPs[Y]

Evening Pupsters,Man ure to beat a spirited West brom. I am on a shocker at the moment so lets not bank on this one.Good Luck Meth and all pickers I smell a win this week with Johnny Foreigner football looking favourite.

Let''s go continental.  Dutch league:  PSV Eindhoven will beat bottom of the table Willem II (no idea what happened to Willem I)PSV are unbeaten, Willem II have lost all 3 home games and conceded 12 goals in the process.

Should be rich pickings in the FA Trophy 1st round Qualifying.I''m napping NORTHWICH VICTORIA v Lincoln Utd - HOME WINNorthwich (who sky always confuse with Norwich!) are top of the Evostick Premier League and Lincoln Utd are languishing near the bottom of the Evostick First Division South.Good Luck Meth!Leedscanary

Cheers for the intro NN. I''ve been really looking forward to this since my disaster of last season. I''ll need all the help the PUPs can give me, and judging by te response so far(13 different picks already) that''s exactly what you guys are going to do. I''m going to lose my computer at home for two days after tonight, so will monitor the picks from work(in my lunch hour of course), so will have to shose around 5.30pm on Friday if thats ok.

My pick this week is Zenit to win at home against Amkar in the Russian League, as already chosen by Cherub. Need a win to keep myself on the PUPs league!!!!!

Keep them coming and good luck to all PUPs

MC

"I''m a Brest man!  So it gets my vote

Really, faufage? I''m a c*nt man myself, but I''d never vote for Ipswich."

Well they say you are what you eat Shyster.

A first for me this week with a pick from the Irish 1st division and a top v bottom clash that I hope should throw up an away win.

Salthill Devon FC v Derry City.......Away win.

Good luck to Meth this week and all this weeks pickers.[Y]

Nutty whilst I think about it the site I use is http://www.scorestosms.com/  not sure if it''s been mentioned before but it the one I favour.

Man Poo to whip West Brom for me please.

Yeah, WBA are in good form, but United should be too good for them at home. [Y]

Good luck all.