Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Norwich City v Crystal Palace match thread

Very poor result tonight. No excuses. Unlike what they keep saying on the radio. We are new to this league? Really? I thought we''ve been down here for about 10 of the last 12 years?

talking of runs, its middlesbro next  - who have an even worse away record than palace ... oh, and we haven''t lost two on the bounce (in the league) under Lambert.. Hmmm...

To be honest, as soon as Palace equalised, we just looked like we couldn''t be arsed.

What the hell went on tonight [:(] I had work till half 8 and I couldnt go, I came out of work saw us 1-0 up at HT and against a team like Palace we should have just seen the game out. Very disappointing!

My son just phoned me and said we were awful at the back and too many players looked lethargic , especially Holt .

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Just a hunch, but I wouldn''t be suprised that our win % for midweek games is notably worse than weekend games over the last 4 / 5 seasons.[/quote]

It seems that way...

A look at the other results says it''s gonna be another wierd season in Division Two for everybody......

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]www.pinkun.com/1.685220[/quote]

Pete the link doesn''t work

[:)]

[/quote]

Tried again and it worked, weird[:^)]

[/quote]Had to re-file it. Should include post-match press conference audio and picture slideshow tomorrow when I wake up....