Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Norwich City v Crystal Palace match thread

I know what you mean. Team struggling at the bottom, ex scum manager, ex scum players. Unfortunately all the signs are there. Hope I''m wrong though. Lambert seems to have instilled a diffrent mind-set to what we have had previously

I actually have this horrible, nagging feeling we may get beaten tonight. Its been a sh it day and us losing would just top it off a treat lol.I hope I''m proved wrong of course![:)]

There''s nothing wrong with a bit of pessimism to keep our feet firmly on the ground. QPR were lucky to beat Palace in the last minute a week ago, so no way will this be easy. My prediction is 3-2 with Holt scoring 2 and Jackson 1.

is anyone in the ground? sounds dead and a really uninspiring game..and why do the press highlight these ''on a run'' stats

1) hull havent won for 30 odd away games, they go and win

2) norwich scored in 32 consecutive away games, norwich don''t score away

3) palace haven''t scored all season away from home, palace go and score

[quote user="The Lord"]is anyone in the ground? sounds dead and a really uninspiring game..and why do the press highlight these ''on a run'' stats 1) hull havent won for 30 odd away games, they go and win 2) norwich scored in 32 consecutive away games, norwich don''t score away 3) palace haven''t scored all season away from home, palace go and score[/quote]

Exactly, we always end runs! Year after year, no matter what team or what manager.  As soon as they anounce something like Jonny Briggs hasn''t scored for 3 seasons, you just know he is going to score against us!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Exactly, we always end runs! Year after year, no matter what team or what manager.  As soon as they anounce something like Jonny Briggs hasn''t scored for 3 seasons, you just know he is going to score against us![/quote]Lappin hasn''t scored since the war. Watch this space...

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Exactly, we always end runs! Year after year, no matter what team or what manager.  As soon as they anounce something like Jonny Briggs hasn''t scored for 3 seasons, you just know he is going to score against us![/quote]

Lappin hasn''t scored since the war.

Watch this space...
[/quote]

Lappin OG 3-1 Palace