Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

NEW BLOG POSTED: From Luton to Norwich and back - Whats the right word?

Guys and Gals,

New blog posted

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/blogs/from_luton_to_norwich/archive/2010/10/19/2301470.aspx

Comments as always are much appreciated, and what word would you use to descibe your football team?

Congratulations.....and this is from the newly elected chairman of the NCISA so I would imagine you speak for most Norwich fans?

Its a fair comment however...I will research into JT''s blog and try and be a little bit more like him in the future if this is your preferred style for all Norwich fans.....

Congratulations once again and many thanks for your valued comment!

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Congratulations.....and this is from the newly elected chairman of the NCISA so I would imagine you speak for most Norwich fans? Its a fair comment however...I will research into JT''s blog and try and be a little bit more like him in the future if this is your preferred style for all Norwich fans..... Congratulations once again and many thanks for your valued comment![/quote]

Tut tut!

Is that not your one line comment to me the other day?

If you can find a blog by JT then I will buy you a pint with pleasure.

First explain to him what a blog is.

(PS I did enjoy the read, even more the leg pull)

lol....believe you me my comment there was more tongue in cheek, than tongus cheekus of the Roman Empire....

I think its great that the NCISA have someone new in who will bring some new ideas to the board and obviously has all the commitment to go with it (not saying John didn''t have this but its always good to see a new face)

And whats happened to your friday joke thread?