Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

That Stop Press looks interesting......

A bunch of chummy little chappies with nothing better to do with their time than scratch each other''s backs.Laughable.

Was that it ?  Crikey.  I work for a company with a website, and if we''d have tried to link to our site in a forum like that we''d have been done for spamming !

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Was that it ?  Crikey.  I work for a company with a website, and if we''d have tried to link to our site in a forum like that we''d have been done for spamming ![/quote]Wow.... must be something really special then... [:|]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Was that it ?  Crikey.  I work for a company with a website, and if we''d have tried to link to our site in a forum like that we''d have been done for spamming !
[/quote]

You are only here for an argument aren''t you?[;)]

not particularly special Cluck, no.  It pays my wages but as I''m sure you''re aware, that''s not my point.Wven if I was looking to advertise my hobby site on someone elses'' forum, I''d have been done for spamming on 97.8% of other peoples'' forums for such a blatently spammy thread.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Was that it ?  Crikey.  I work for a company with a website, and if we''d have tried to link to our site in a forum like that we''d have been done for spamming ![/quote]

[/quote]No I''m not. [;)]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="blahblahblah"]Was that it ?  Crikey.  I work for a company with a website, and if we''d have tried to link to our site in a forum like that we''d have been done for spamming ![/quote]Wow.... must be something really special then... [:|][/quote]I lol''d

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="blahblahblah"]Was that it ?  Crikey.  I work for a company with a website, and if we''d have tried to link to our site in a forum like that we''d have been done for spamming ![/quote]Wow.... must be something really special then... [:|][/quote]I lol''d[/quote]To be fair, so did I [:)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Was that it ?  Crikey.  I work for a company with a website, and if we''d have tried to link to our site in a forum like that we''d have been done for spamming !
[/quote]

[/quote]

Though to be fair to BBB you have to be consistant Mr Butler. If we ask a question on here re ncisa we''re told not to use the pinkun and told to go to your website but thats 3 times now in the past week that you guys have used this site to advertise something on your website.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Though to be fair to BBB you have to be consistant Mr Butler. If we ask a question on here re ncisa we''re told not to use the pinkun and told to go to your website but thats 3 times now in the past week that you guys have used this site to advertise something on your website.

[/quote]

It''s obvious CA that unlike BLA and I Monty Python passed you by.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]That''s what you think Butler, Angel''s here for the full half hour !
[/quote]

Gulps, heads for door and last seen doing a strange walk and singing "I''m a lumberjack"

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never watched it Butler[:D] but my comment still stands, why do you lot keep starting threads on here to point out stuff on your website, thought you wanted to keep ncisa stuff of here now that you have your own website?

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="Muddy funster"]That was never half an hour![/quote]

It was [:D]

[/quote]

Who asked your opinion then?

I''m here for the full £5.00

After City Angel so brilliantly shredded the now defunct Norwich City Kitty, I would be a little bit careful to pay attention to her questions if I were ncisa. :)

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never watched it Butler[:D] but my comment still stands, why do you lot keep starting threads on here to point out stuff on your website, thought you wanted to keep ncisa stuff of here now that you have your own website?

[/quote]

I said if you want to ask questions do it through contact@ncisa.co.uk then you get a detailed answer (well members do)

So all your talk then CA and wanting to be kept informed you are not interested in what we are doing?

The other thread was from Kathy about the latest league table that a LOT of posters on the pinkun are involved in.

What about your man Hucks and his website and the other countless BLOGS advertised?

Or is that different?

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I said if you want to ask questions do it through contact@ncisa.co.uk then you get a detailed answer (well members do)

The other thread was from Kathy about the latest league table that a LOT of posters on the pinkun are involved in.

What about your man Hucks and his website and the other countless BLOGS advertised?

Or is that different?

[/quote]

The other thread was from Tangy telling us that you were responsible for the club organising the latest fans forum although they had already indicated there would be one in March and one in Oct/Nov . [:)]

As for Hucks advertising stuff on here surely thats different because he answers questions on here and doesn''t tell us we have to go to his website to do that like you do.

Consistancy is the key Butler, you either want ncisa chat on here or you don''t, which is it?

[quote user="morty"]Welcome to your new job Mr Butler.

[:D]
[/quote]

I assume thats a dig at me Morty [:$] Just to be clear I have no problem with Butler, he''s a nice person as are the rest of the committee, but you can''t post that you dont want the pinkun used for ncisa chat/questions one minute then use it to advertise ncisa when it suits them.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"]Welcome to your new job Mr Butler.[:D][/quote]

I assume thats a dig at me Morty [:$] Just to be clear I have no problem with Butler, he''s a nice person as are the rest of the committee, but you can''t post that you dont want the pinkun used for ncisa chat/questions one minute then use it to advertise ncisa when it suits them.

[/quote]Haha, maybe just a little friendly one [;)]I think its good that you have taken it upon yourself to keep them all on their toes, there will be no slacking from them![:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"]Welcome to your new job Mr Butler.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha, maybe just a little friendly one [;)]

I think its good that you have taken it upon yourself to keep them all on their toes, there will be no slacking from them!

[/quote]

I wont be keeping them on their toes [:)] as I haven''t renewed my membership yet, just find it puzzling when I asked a couple of simple questions on here I had to email them as they didn''t want ncisa chat on here but in the last week they''ve started 3 threads on here about themselves.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"]Welcome to your new job Mr Butler.[:D][/quote]

[/quote]Haha, maybe just a little friendly one [;)]I think its good that you have taken it upon yourself to keep them all on their toes, there will be no slacking from them![:D][/quote]

I wont be keeping them on their toes [:)] as I haven''t renewed my membership yet, just find it puzzling when I asked a couple of simple questions on here I had to email them as they didn''t want ncisa chat on here but in the last week they''ve started 3 threads on here about themselves.

[/quote]Maybe they are stalling till you renew your membership.At the risk of belittling your question, does it really matter?