Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

Drury injury

What is the latest on Drurys injury ,just another tweek of the hamstring yesterday or what, Smith came on and done reasonable well but we looked a lot more open on the left for the rest of the game.

Yeah thats what I want to know, I don''t think any official statement regarding Drury''s injury has been made yet has it? I don''t know why the interviewer on canary call didn''t ask Lambert after the match. Hopefully it''s nothing too serious!

Leg came clean off apparently, they expect a new one to grow in time for the Boro game.

[quote user="morty"]Leg came clean off apparently, they expect a new one to grow in time for the Boro game. [/quote]Haha! Is that a re-occuring injury morty?

[quote user="KING OF NP"][quote user="morty"]Leg came clean off apparently, they expect a new one to grow in time for the Boro game. [/quote]Haha! Is that a re-occuring injury morty?[/quote]I think his other one fell off a few seasons ago. I think they only grow back the once, but I''m not a doctor or anything.

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]What is the latest on Drurys injury ,just another tweek of the hamstring yesterday or what, Smith came on and done reasonable well but we looked a lot more open on the left for the rest of the game.[/quote]

Drury diagnosed with a severe case of ''twisted sock''.....

For you who took the pize out of my post the other nite the reality is we really missed Drury last night most of the damage was done down the left , now he could be out for weeks Lappin didnt help the cause