Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

NCISA meets HuckerbysBoots.com - Questions please

Huckerbys Boots will be meeting up with NCISA shortly for a special podcast and I would like to get some questions from the pinkun posters to pose to them.

What would you like to ask NCISA and is there anything you would like them to be doing as our main supporters group, given there access to the powers that be at Carrow Road.

Questions below please!

[quote user="Refs are sometimes blind"]Why can''t I get onions in my hot dog ?

Also can we get a proper sausage instead of those horrible tinned ones ?
[/quote]

get one from the bloke outside Matalan, he hasn''t killed us yet and at £2 a go you can''t go wrong.[;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]

[quote user="Refs are sometimes blind"]Why can''t I get onions in my hot dog ?Also can we get a proper sausage instead of those horrible tinned ones ?[/quote]

get one from the bloke outside Matalan, he hasn''t killed us yet and at £2 a go you can''t go wrong.[;)]

[/quote]

Thank for the tip, but I want one at half time

Nope neither I really would like Onions on my hot Dog also a proper sausage, will you ask the question or not ? That''s maybe one of the things that the NCISA can change

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]I thought mine was a legitimate question [:^)]When I''ve asked at the bar, no-one can give me a reasonable answer except ''we don''t sell black tea'', which is not terribly helpful.[/quote]Why not take a flask of boiling water and a teabag with you? 

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]cheers for all the bull$hit comments. Obviously nobody gives a fu@#. Or is it nobody likes NCISA?[/quote]

Its not that, its just that most of the committee post on here so any questions we have we tend to ask them on here or ask them when we see them at pups meet ups or in the pub before/after the games.

Plus there''s a contact email on their website for burning questions so there''s no need for a third party to ask them for us.

[quote user="yellow hammer"]

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]fair do''s should make for an interesting interview none the less.[/quote]

Why?

[/quote]

Because NCISA are trying to change their image and whoever i speak to will have a lot to say about Norwich City. As a fan of Norwich City i believe it may be interesting.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots Matt"]Because NCISA are trying to change their image and whoever i speak to will have a lot to say about Norwich City. As a fan of Norwich City i believe it may be interesting.[/quote]

I thought the interview was about ncisa, I didnt realise you were interviewing them about ncfc ?

Who are you interviewing ?

Surely the two arent mutually exclusive? I imagine we''ll be discussing NCISA and its current image and future activites and all things yellow and green.

Not sure who it will be yet.

[quote user="Big Slob"]Do the members prefer fifa or pes?[/quote]

Good question, altho maybe not one for NCISA altho i will pose it! im torn at mo, got both on the ps3 and both are excellent.

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"]I thought mine was a legitimate question [:^)]When I''ve asked at the bar, no-one can give me a reasonable answer except ''we don''t sell black tea'', which is not terribly helpful.[/quote]Why not take a flask of boiling water and a teabag with you?  [/quote]Because I don''t want to; don''t see why I should have to. The club are losing revenue.Plus I used to travel up so the flask idea was totally impractical.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Surely the two arent mutually exclusive? I imagine we''ll be discussing NCISA and its current image and future activites and all things yellow and green.

Not sure who it will be yet.[/quote]So has someone from NCISA actually agreed to do this, or are you just assuming that they will do?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Surely the two arent mutually exclusive? I imagine we''ll be discussing NCISA and its current image and future activites and all things yellow and green.

Not sure who it will be yet.[/quote]So has someone from NCISA actually agreed to do this, or are you just assuming that they will do?[/quote]

What do your instincts tell you Morty?

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Surely the two arent mutually exclusive? I imagine we''ll be discussing NCISA and its current image and future activites and all things yellow and green.

Not sure who it will be yet.[/quote]So has someone from NCISA actually agreed to do this, or are you just assuming that they will do?[/quote]

What do your instincts tell you Morty?[/quote]You could always just answer the question.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Surely the two arent mutually exclusive? I imagine we''ll be discussing NCISA and its current image and future activites and all things yellow and green.

What do your instincts tell you Morty?[/quote]You could always just answer the question.[:)][/quote]

Yes Morty, NCISA have agreed to an interview, hence the point of this thread.

From what I understand of NCISA it seems to be a very elitist and old guard of Norwich city supporters that have their views and express them to gain support from their own peers. Is the fact that the name itself allies itself away from the regular supporter not a deterrent in itself? or will the new image bring NCISA forward as a vocal point for ALL fans with issues that effect norwich city at its core?

Meeting with NCISA after the game 2moro, any more serious questions anyone would like answering?

Suggestions so far are more regular fans forums including players, and can we get a black tea at halftime.

How does a group which was originally formed as a pressure group stay relevant when things are going well ?  Can a group which tells the club off when things are going wrong also expect to be listened to when things are going well.  Can a group be both good cop and bad cop ?How does the group intend to reach out to the 100,000+ NCFC fans around the world to encourage them to join NCISA and stay with them ?And why can''t Matt think of his own questions ?  And why does he get arsey with the people that he wants help from ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]How does a group which was originally formed as a pressure group stay relevant when things are going well ?  Can a group which tells the club off when things are going wrong also expect to be listened to when things are going well.  Can a group be both good cop and bad cop ?How does the group intend to reach out to the 100,000+ NCFC fans around the world to encourage them to join NCISA and stay with them ?And why can''t Matt think of his own questions ?  And why does he get arsey with the people that he wants help from ?[/quote]

thanks Blah

Obviously i can think of my own questions and i have few, i thought it might be good to get some from the pinkun posters tho, is thats of with you. And if havent got arsey with anyone, just stated a fact that i didnt really get any serious questions, yours being probably the only reasonable one.

[quote user="HuckerbysBootsMatt"][quote user="blahblahblah"]How does a group which was originally formed as a pressure group stay relevant when things are going well ?  Can a group which tells the club off when things are going wrong also expect to be listened to when things are going well.  Can a group be both good cop and bad cop ?How does the group intend to reach out to the 100,000+ NCFC fans around the world to encourage them to join NCISA and stay with them ?And why can''t Matt think of his own questions ?  And why does he get arsey with the people that he wants help from ?[/quote]

thanks Blah

Obviously i can think of my own questions and i have few, i thought it might be good to get some from the pinkun posters tho, is thats of with you. And if havent got arsey with anyone, just stated a fact that i didnt really get any serious questions, yours being probably the only reasonable one.[/quote]Ask them if they honestly think if the majority of Norwich fans give a **** as to who they are.