Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Rooney WANTS to leave Man Utd...

I can see him doing a U-turn. Whether Sir Alex is too stubborn to accept that, if it happens, is another matter.If not, then I reckon it will be a straight fight between Man City and Real Madrid, because they are both rich and foolish enough to spend insane amounts of money on a player (admittedly a world class one) they don''t really need.

Jose Mourinho has already come out and said that he doesn''t want Wayne at Real Madrid...but what Jose Mourinho does and what Jose Mourinho says a two different things....

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Jose Mourinho has already come out and said that he doesn''t want Wayne at Real Madrid...but what Jose Mourinho does and what Jose Mourinho says a two different things....[/quote]And also, at Real Madrid, who the manager wants and who the President buys are often two different things.

What on earth can make anyone think Rooney would go to Spain? He has enough trouble with the English language let alone Spanish.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]yeah true..but on current form can you see Rooney being needed at Real~?[/quote]It isn''t like Real Madrid don''t have a track record for that though. Last summer, they didn''t need all three of Ronaldo, Kaka and Benzema, and they never needed Beckham- especially as Makelele was shipped out to make way for him. What a fabulous decision that turned out to be...[quote user="Canaries Utd"]5 million seems cheap, i appreciate its about the wages, but 5 million???[/quote]I can''t imagine him activating that clause- very few have in the past. Many top players have had the opportunity, and not taken it.[quote user="Yellow Wall"]What on earth can make anyone think Rooney

would go to Spain? He has enough trouble with the English language let

alone Spanish.[/quote]He is too stupid to think about that. Also, Beckham and Gazza went to Spain and Italy respectively despite being as thick as two short planks.

This is hilarious. First Liverpool in the * now it looks like Utd are going the same way. An aging squad with several first team players coming to the end of their career''s, Massive debt so no money to replace them and now their last "star" wants out, probably to their city neighbours. Fingers crossed for an outside top 4 finish now, No CL money could well be the tipping point. You reep what you sow Man U.

He should be emptying bins as his scumbag attitude and ignorance deserves....

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]He should be emptying bins as his scumbag attitude and ignorance deserves....[/quote]

that''s a bit harsh........on bin men lol

[quote user="Nolly"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]He should be emptying bins as his scumbag attitude and ignorance deserves....[/quote]

that''s a bit harsh........on bin men lol[/quote]He he....My bin men are great and I''d rather have a pint with them anyday.   [:)]

"Canaries Utd" Come on Delia, get your cheque book out

I wonder where he''ll go? Man City please?

Oh oh Canaries you are going to get it from the forum police on this one, even though you have tried to get a NCFC slant on the Rooney story. My money is on City Angel being first up

Before this thread does get moved I''d like to thank Ferguson for the comedy gold of his press conference, wittering on tearfully about loyalty and how Rooney hasn''t shown any.Just how much loyalty did Ferguson want Rooney to show Everton, the club that had raised him, when Man United came calling for his signature?

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]"Canaries Utd" Come on Delia, get your cheque book out

I wonder where he''ll go? Man City please?

Oh oh Canaries you are going to get it from the forum police on this one, even though you have tried to get a NCFC slant on the Rooney story. My money is on City Angel being first up[/quote]we are too big a club for Rooney anyway.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Before this thread does get moved I''d like to thank Ferguson for the comedy gold of his press conference, wittering on tearfully about loyalty and how Rooney hasn''t shown any.

Just how much loyalty did Ferguson want Rooney to show Everton, the club that had raised him, when Man United came calling for his signature?

[/quote]

But we are talking about Manchester United so the rules are different Purple. Rooney was only at Everton then and they don''t deserve players loyalty! Fergie is so insular it''s unreal.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Before this thread does get moved I''d like to thank Ferguson for the comedy gold of his press conference, wittering on tearfully about loyalty and how Rooney hasn''t shown any.

Just how much loyalty did Ferguson want Rooney to show Everton, the club that had raised him, when Man United came calling for his signature?

[/quote]

But we are talking about Manchester United so the rules are different Purple. Rooney was only at Everton then and they don''t deserve players loyalty! Fergie is so insular it''s unreal.

[/quote]

Exactly. Rooney has simply realised that the balance of power in England is now with Man City and Chelsea. Man Utd with their debts simply dont have the firepower to compete and have few matchwinners left. So if he can go to Man City/Chelsea to win things and pocket a few more quid Ferguson can''t complain. After all isnt that why he joned United in the first place?

Ferguson and Rooney deserve each other.They''re both obstinate characters who both think they''re right and it''s great to see cracks appearing at Man Utd at last. They must be the most hated club in the country and I really hope it all goes completely t*ts up for the Mancs for at least the next few seasons.It''s pretty nailed on that Rooney will leave Old trafford sooner rather than later but I doubt he''ll go abroad.At least he won''t if he wants to stay married, that is......

Now the Old Trafford tossers know how Everton felt a few years back.... along with many other clubs they''ve robbed including ours....I''m hoping for a steady slide into financial difficulties with both manager and players being hounded out.... along with the rest of the ''Premiership'' big time charlies.

Personaly, I have no time for Rooney, however, his beautiful, well stacked wife is another matter entirely:

[img]http://www.fashionwag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Coleen.jpg[/img]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Personaly, I have no time for Rooney, however, his beautiful, well stacked wife is another matter entirely:

[img]http://www.fashionwag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Coleen.jpg[/img]

[/quote]I would say neither beautiful or well stacked.I have no idea what she sees in millionaire Rooney, to be honest.Welcome back.[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Before this thread does get moved I''d like to thank Ferguson for the comedy gold of his press conference, wittering on tearfully about loyalty and how Rooney hasn''t shown any.Just how much loyalty did Ferguson want Rooney to show Everton, the club that had raised him, when Man United came calling for his signature?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, but he has to be.  I''m a big Sir Alec Ferguson fan, I think he is a fantastic and inspirational manager.

Now, if you want a hypocrite, Arsene Wenger basically tried to ruin Martin Taylor''s career, and yet didn''t see Jack Wilshere''s horrendous "sliding tackle" on Saturday...