Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Tut tut Mr Balls

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Kathy"]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1321211/Mr-Foot-Balls-dodgy-600k-transfer-Tory-fury-ex-Minister-gives-taxpayer-cash-favourite-soccer-clubs-charity.html?ito=feeds-newsxml [/quote]Why "tut tut"?[/quote]

Tongue in cheek tut tut.

[/quote]I see. I hope that means you realise this is a non-story. Only in Daily Mailspeak did Balls "give" £600,000 to this FITC project. You might as well say Gordon Brown gave the money, since a prime minister is ultimately responsible for everything his government does.This decision was taken by an independent panel not comprised of Norwich City supporters. A junior minister who is not a Norwich City supporter noted the decision. Balls ended up seeing a memo announcing the independent decision that had been noted by one of his junior ministers. Balls played no part in the process, and there is no suggestion the project didn''t deserve to win out in the bidding process.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Kathy"]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1321211/Mr-Foot-Balls-dodgy-600k-transfer-Tory-fury-ex-Minister-gives-taxpayer-cash-favourite-soccer-clubs-charity.html?ito=feeds-newsxml [/quote]

Why "tut tut"?
[/quote]

Tongue in cheek tut tut.

[/quote]

I see. I hope that means you realise this is a non-story. Only in Daily Mailspeak did Balls "give" £600,000 to this FITC project. You might as well say Gordon Brown gave the money, since a prime minister is ultimately responsible for everything his government does.

This decision was taken by an independent panel not comprised of Norwich City supporters. A junior minister who is not a Norwich City supporter noted the decision. Balls ended up seeing a memo announcing the independent decision that had been noted by one of his junior ministers. Balls played no part in the process, and there is no suggestion the project didn''t deserve to win out in the bidding process.

[/quote]

Get over yourself PC,Kathy was being light hearted and you have to get all pompous.

[quote user="morty"]Lol, that pi$$ed all over that then!

I thought it was amusing anyway Kathy.

[:)]
[/quote]

[:D]Bloody know-it-alls!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Kathy"]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1321211/Mr-Foot-Balls-dodgy-600k-transfer-Tory-fury-ex-Minister-gives-taxpayer-cash-favourite-soccer-clubs-charity.html?ito=feeds-newsxml [/quote]Why "tut tut"?[/quote]

Tongue in cheek tut tut.

[/quote]I see. I hope that means you realise this is a non-story. Only in Daily Mailspeak did Balls "give" £600,000 to this FITC project. You might as well say Gordon Brown gave the money, since a prime minister is ultimately responsible for everything his government does.This decision was taken by an independent panel not comprised of Norwich City supporters. A junior minister who is not a Norwich City supporter noted the decision. Balls ended up seeing a memo announcing the independent decision that had been noted by one of his junior ministers. Balls played no part in the process, and there is no suggestion the project didn''t deserve to win out in the bidding process.[/quote]

Get over yourself PC,Kathy was being light hearted and you have to get all pompous.

[/quote]Was the Daily Mail trying to be lighthearted? I don''t think so. It was trying to imply a favouritism that, as PC has clearly pointed out, wasn''t there. If people aren''t scrupulous in standing up for the truth when lazy/biased reporting happens like here, in a couple of years it will be said that Ed Balls gave the club money because it''s the headlines that get remembered.How many remember that Gordon Brown was pulled up over the expenses he claimed for his cleaner? I would bet a lot more than those who remember that in the end the Daily Telegraph who ran the original story apologised and stated that he everything he had done had been above board. And similar things probably happned over many of the stories of MPs expenses, but if you through enough sh*t eventually some sticks (granted there was plenty of genuine sh*t in that instance).It might seem humourless to some, but equally those who objected to jokes about coons and wogs were probably seen as pompous in the seventies.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Kathy"]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1321211/Mr-Foot-Balls-dodgy-600k-transfer-Tory-fury-ex-Minister-gives-taxpayer-cash-favourite-soccer-clubs-charity.html?ito=feeds-newsxml [/quote]

Why "tut tut"?
[/quote]

Tongue in cheek tut tut.

[/quote]

I see. I hope that means you realise this is a non-story. Only in Daily Mailspeak did Balls "give" £600,000 to this FITC project. You might as well say Gordon Brown gave the money, since a prime minister is ultimately responsible for everything his government does.

This decision was taken by an independent panel not comprised of Norwich City supporters. A junior minister who is not a Norwich City supporter noted the decision. Balls ended up seeing a memo announcing the independent decision that had been noted by one of his junior ministers. Balls played no part in the process, and there is no suggestion the project didn''t deserve to win out in the bidding process.

[/quote]

and some fell on stony ground................

I personally, do think that there must be more deserving clubs in areas that have more deprevation and lack of necessary facilities than us - and I am really quite surprised that Norwich FITC received that substantial amount of funding....

How many football league clubs are they? What''s the odds on NCFC being so fortunate than the other needy clubs?

All I can say is "Lucky....lucky.....us."

I despise the bloke...... An utter tw@t in so many ways.I''d probably shag his wife though.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]I despise the bloke...... An utter tw@t in so many ways.I''d probably shag his wife though.[/quote]

Oh God no! She reminds me of the kind of woman whose flange smells of cheese.Agree with him being an utter tw@t though [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]The bulbous eyed pr*ick.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]I despise the bloke...... An utter tw@t in so many ways.

I''d probably shag his wife though.
[/quote]

Oh God no! She reminds me of the kind of woman whose flange smells of cheese.

Agree with him being an utter tw@t though [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

The bulbous eyed pr*ick.
[/quote]

What kind of cheese, would that be then?

Parmesan, smells of sweaty socks.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]I despise the bloke...... An utter tw@t in so many ways.I''d probably shag his wife though.[/quote]

Oh God no! She reminds me of the kind of woman whose flange smells of cheese.Agree with him being an utter tw@t though [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]The bulbous eyed pr*ick.[/quote]

[/quote]

Brie, that''s been left out of the fridge a couple of days.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]I despise the bloke...... An utter tw@t in so many ways.I''d probably shag his wife though.[/quote]

Oh God no! She reminds me of the kind of woman whose flange smells of cheese.Agree with him being an utter tw@t though [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]The bulbous eyed pr*ick.[/quote]

[/quote]

Brie, that''s been left out of the fridge a couple of days.[/quote]Ewwww.[+o(]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]I despise the bloke...... An utter tw@t in so many ways.

I''d probably shag his wife though.
[/quote]

Oh God no! She reminds me of the kind of woman whose flange smells of cheese.

Agree with him being an utter tw@t though [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

The bulbous eyed pr*ick.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Brie, that''s been left out of the fridge a couple of days.
[/quote]

Mmmh?.....I''d compare that pungent aroma, to a Grimsby stern-trawler that''s moored in dock - during the hottest week of the year...

Lol Shyster and Yello. You two must have been with some right kipper panted women![;)]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Prawn cocktail crisps......[/quote]That is actually scarily accurate...

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Prawn cocktail crisps......[/quote]That is actually scarily accurate...[/quote]

You''ve slept with Ed Balls'' wife?! [:O]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Prawn cocktail crisps......[/quote]That is actually scarily accurate...[/quote]

You''ve slept with Ed Balls'' wife?! [:O][/quote]I can confirm nor deny this, please speak to my publicist, Max Clifford.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Prawn cocktail crisps......[/quote]That is actually scarily accurate...[/quote]

You''ve slept with Ed Balls'' wife?! [:O][/quote]I can confirm nor deny this, please speak to my publicist, Max Clifford.[/quote]

[:D] 

[quote user="Kathy"]I''m so glad I decided to post this.[/quote]It was Shyster and Yello that hijacked it.I''m just easily led.[:(]