Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Apologies and thanks

Apologies to those who clearly did not quite grasp the joke behind putting up posts with such idiotic questions as - least remembered player, worst thread, best half etc

I thought the ''turnstile'' or ''former players hobbies'' would have finally given it away......... but no. Anyway no harm done.

Thanks to those who did see through the joke and happily joined in.

One last thing, don''t get a job where you are so bored that you spend time putting up paraodies of some of banana''s finest posts

Anyway it''s home time now so I shall leave you all. Play nicely and no throwing stones and calling names to the funny man with the pointy hat.

ta ra

[quote user="City1st"]Apologies to those who clearly did not quite grasp the joke behind putting up posts with such idiotic questions as - least remembered player, worst thread, best half etc

I thought the ''turnstile'' or ''former players hobbies'' would have finally given it away......... but no
. Anyway no harm done.

Thanks to those who did see through the joke and happily joined in.

One last thing, don''t get a job where you are so bored that you spend time putting up paraodies of some of banana''s finest posts

Anyway it''s home time now so I shall leave you all. Play nicely and no throwing stones and calling names to the funny man with the pointy hat.

ta ra[/quote]You can''t do that on here.  I''ve attempted once or twice.  Your post is taken out of context twisted and you''re made to look a twonk.

I havent been on for a couple of weeks and admit that I was a bit disapointed to read a load of garbage and bump''d wiz posts.Shocking state of tripe this board goes through sometimes !!!Well, good news game tomorrow so the usual " Is Wes / Holt " good enough thread appearance