Hes predicted a 2-1 win. I need a lie down...

[quote]Hes predicted a 2-1 win. I need a lie down...[/quote]

Where do you find this predictions? please

is it the BBC website?

here is the passage taken from the bbc wesite:

Norwich v West Brom

This could be the final nail in West Brom''s coffin - especially after the injury-time goal they conceded against Palace on Wednesday denied them two crucial points.

Bryan Robson has really put his stamp on the team in a short time - making them extremely difficult to beat.

They have lost once in their last seven Premiership games - and that was a last-minute goal at Fulham.

But I don''t think they have enough points and it could be too late for Robson to save the Baggies.

Full match preview

Verdict: 2-1

To be honest there''s not been many times this season when he''s predicted us to win and he''s been right on the majority of occasions

[quote]Well that''s the kiss of death then![/quote]

ABSOLUTELY, THATS THE LAST THING WE NEED!!

You are dead right about Lawrenson, his predictions are generally spot on.......he predicted that Chelsea would beat us at ''the Bridge''...a real brave call. He also predicted that Norwich would not end Arsenal''s unbeaten run...he really stuck his neck out on that one! Tell you what, I''m going to make a prediction, tomorrow, I''m off to the beach with a surf board and a crate of beers!... oh, and I bet the sun comes up as well!!!!